The Twisted Game

The Twisted Game

A Story by Hitman
"

The twisted game of love, power and destruction.

"

The twisted game:

I once was approached by a friend and asked to do a dirty dead for him.  He wanted to destroy the relationship his ex-girlfriend and a guy she had meet online and started dating. 

My friend, the ex-boyfriend had recently broken up with this girl he had been dating, his ex-girlfriend now.  When I asked what the reasoning behind the break up I was told that she had admitted to cheating on him with five different guys in less than a week.

So the ex-boyfriend wanted a sinister plan, one that would scare his ex-girlfriend, one to make her not trust people she meet online.

After careful planning and preparation I had constructed a plan to make the Ex-girlfriend’s new lover look like a psychopath.   

But what would that plan be?

The plan was to make the Ex-girlfriends new love look like he was a violent criminal.

This would take time, and the perfect set of evidence.  So I set out to discover what I was going to need to pull this off.

This was a time before Facebook, so I would have to use MySpace.  Back then MySpace wasn’t very secure so this would make things easy for me.

I started out by snooping around MySpace for anything I could use to gather more information about the new boyfriend.

I found out where he had when to school, who is friends were, and even where he was from.   Once I had this information the plan would start to unfold. 

I would take this information, and create a fake MySpace profile.  I even went as far as to create several additional profiles to mimic his friends so the ex-girlfriend wouldn’t get suspicious.

Then it was time to start putting the plan in place.

How would it work?

I had not figured it out yet.  I would have to play it by ear and hope for the best.

After a little bit of thinking I came up with a strategy, I quickly logged on and added friends ex to a bogus MySpace account.  I would then start talking to the Ex-girlfriend and gain her trust; this didn’t take long, as I already had a lot of information already on her.

Once I gained her trust, I started discussing a sinister crime that had taken place back on the east coast, which is where her new boyfriend lived. 

With the help of a web design program I was able to create a fake newspaper article featuring this poor guy on her profile. This alone was not enough to make her leery of him.

It would take more.  There I sat wondering what to do now. 

After careful consideration I made another plan, even more sinister then the last one.

I would have to gain access to her accounts.

After a few hours of trying to figure out her password, I had almost given up when I got it.  In I was.

I was in her account, now what to do?

I didn’t want to alarm her I was there, but I thought to myself, she will know someone was her password has been changed.

The next day, my friend, Her Ex-boyfriend, received a message telling him someone had hacked her account and she was accusing him of doing it.  Thankfully he didn’t know anything about it and was able to deny it with ease.

That is when I came to the greatest part of the plan.  This guy was coming to see her that evening.  So I laid my next plan into action.

With a profile mocking the same one the ex-girlfriends new love used I laid the most sinister part of the plan into action.

I made it look like my friend had received threats from this man. We then forwarded them on to the ex-girlfriend.

The next time I hacked her account, I removed this new love of hers, and added the fake profile in it’s place.

After hacking the Ex-girlfriends account several more time, (one would think they would figure out how to change their secret question), and numerous more messages from this guy the plan had started to sing fall into place.

It was a success, she never knew it was changed, and to this day I don’t think she ever figured it out.

After another three or four days this poor guy, the Ex-girlfriend had meet, was gone without a trace.

My friend never did try to get back with his Ex-girlfriend, that wasn’t the focus of the plan.  The focus of the plan was to hurt his ex-girlfriend mentally.  To this day she still scared to meet people on the internet.  She has only had one boyfriend since this took place, and it only lasted for three months.  That has been over six years ago since I took part in this evil plan.

The moral of this story is you should never fully trust anyone online.  People can be anyone, anywhere.  You never know when the person you are talking to is only after you for their gain.  They may be a rapist, a murder, or a con artist.  I hope someone reading this story will stop to think, is that person I talk to real?

 

           The Hitman 0069                              Portland Or

© 2012 Hitman


Author's Note

Hitman
I try to add a moral at the end of most of my stories, so maybe someone can learn or will think about what I am telling in my stories

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You told this very well and what you say at the end is true. Can you ever really know the person your with?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hitman

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I appreciate your insight

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 10, 2012
Last Updated on December 10, 2012
Tags: Love, hate, hacking, stalking, lies, destruction

Author

Hitman
Hitman

Portland, OR



About
I am a professional at destroying relationships more..

Writing
The Longest day The Longest day

A Chapter by Hitman


Why Me? Why Me?

A Poem by Hitman