Life after sunset.

Life after sunset.

A Story by Patrick Gattoc
"

The moment you've been dismayed, when you've thought, your life's idle moments are the times when the world needs you most.

"

A tale. Al life story shortened. A  life in agony, caused by greed for power and grace.

 

Vows. Promises. Tied between souls, with their eagerness of fulfilling them. The earth stood still to witness the binding of speech and unity. All for one, one for all, as I remember, was the motto of almost everyday. We do it altogether. We are joined together, to mold a superior force, that conquers it all. We shared time and space, that makes one, valuable to the other. Sensitivity to emotions, respecting values. Yet all of this, is until nostalgia and reminiscence. It is fun to yearn those good old times. Those times, when we are all binded as one, binded for our ultimate goal.

 

After the sunset, scenarios are getting worst. As the clock tick at this point of our journey, greed for power revealed, as for the actions that made apparent, one is craving for the superlative aspirations for himself. Leaving others behind, advancing himself to the ladder of success. The troupe that was one binded, now started to part their ways. With independence to strive his goal straight, even deception to dominate. And this was the problem

 

Greed was his point.

 

And there come the newbies, never knowing the fiasco at the ministry. They were deprived of reality. They were indulged in lies, in fantasies indeed. In fantasies that was eager to become reality. They were exposed to hypocrisy, and into some kind of hostility. As for their pacesetter, his mindset was greed. Poor newbies, deprived clearly. 

 

If I was given the opportunity to live up the real principles of our dear philosopher, I shall inculcate with them the reality. The reality of being self-less, far from egoism. To serve others than themselves. To be a model of good influence. So that in the next era, great triumph will hail.

 

But how, when the time was so tricky. It was too late.

(at this point, i wanna thank you for the time reading this post)

© 2011 Patrick Gattoc


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great Patrick...so very proud of you...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 3, 2011

Author

Patrick Gattoc
Patrick Gattoc

About
The Heir of the Slytherin. more..

Writing