The true feeling of a sweet girl.

The true feeling of a sweet girl.

A Poem by Michael Cruce

The true feeling of a sweet girl.





There was a guy that was not like any other guy,  he saw this girl in his school, that got treated like a tool, by her boyfriend who was pretty much a fool  When he went to defend her he told the boyfriend, " Leave her alone or I'll make you uncool you fool. " So the boyfriend told the girl.  "  I'm sorry for what I did."

The girl looked at her now ex like crazy, and told him to Buzz off, or I'll have you arrested.  The guy said, "okay okay, I'll go please don't do that you will never hear from me again. "  Then the girl hugged the guy that was not like any other guy, and she said, "  thank you, thank you, I'm so happy that you were here, thank you".  

The guy that was not like any other guy smiled, and  said "It's okay, I won't let any other guy treat you so bad. anymore" You're a sweet girl who deserves better,.

 " The girl kept hugging him, and started to shed tears of joy. Now she won't have to worry about any more fears, from bad bad boys with him by her side. Years later they got married and had 3 beautiful kids. To this day, she still is the same just older and wiser.


 Deep down inside a lot of girls are very sweet, and all they want is a perfect relationship, a relationship without fear. Now that's the true feeling of a sweet girl.

© 2014 Michael Cruce


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on September 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2014