CHAPTER VII.  THE PROMISE

CHAPTER VII. THE PROMISE

A Chapter by Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

       Alyssa doesn’t know how did she reached their house. She only found herself in front of her mirror. She’s looking at her image, her blurred image that she almost can’t see because of the tears in her eyes.

       “Why are you doing this to me?” she cried.

       She wiped out her tears but  her eyes seem oasis of water. Few hours of crying, and finally she felt something within herself. Revenge! Nobody could put her down. Nobody could say that she’s not deserving to be with someone. They’re wrong. She’s a good person and one could be proud to be with her. But now that they are accusing her as a “small” one, she will show to them that she’s not that kind.

       She stayed in her room for about a day. She is planning about something. Something which can change her life. And that is her promise to herself- to change her life!



© 2013 Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A interesting chapter. Had the feel of real and dreams. I like her internal thoughts and desire to find some sort of happiness. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 5, 2013
Last Updated on May 5, 2013


Author

Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)
Daisie Vergara (Dhaye)

Philippines



About
Hello! I am Dhaye, a public secondary school teacher, a passionate artist "married" to her dream. I write in different perspectives. So please know NOT all my works are about me. .. more..

Writing