John`s review

John`s review

A Story by 5John17
"

A short description on John`s review of technology, he was assigned to by his teacher.

"

There is a saying that goes “dogs are men`s best friend”. However, the truth is that neither dogs, nor human are men`s best friend. The actual truth is that technology is men`s best friend. Not in a sense the ‘normies’ use technology,  wasting time, to take selfies, and upload it on Instagram or whatever social media platform, nor in the sense the so called amiable and popular people using their hand phone 24 hours seven to chat with their friends on skype, twitter and so on. I would have to agree with those smart people that say social media is a disease, and not because I have no friends on Facebook, but rather; because, I want to stay true to my belief that we should be efficient in using technology, and not idle around with it. Speaking of efficiency, it is one of the reason that contributes to the grand reason of technology making our lives better. With buses, and trains we can commute to faraway places in an hour or two, instead of the whole day, if we were to travel by foot. Furthermore, with technology, everyone can have a more luxurious life. For example, if we were to look at water, one of our basic needs, with technology, we can adjust the temperature of water to our liking. Too cold, boil your water, leave it in the kitchen room to cool, and you get warm water. Too warm on a hot day, put the water in the fridge and you have cool water. Can`t wait for water to turn cool, add the magic ice, and you have your chilled beverage within seconds. Truly, technology is a blessing from the heaven, you don’t have to give it a lot of care and attention, and it will not betray you, unlike pets or even human. Indeed, Technology will instead, ever caring, serves its intended purpose.

© 2016 5John17


Author's Note

5John17
Here is another side story, or more like, John`s review he submitted to the teacher

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 12, 2016
Last Updated on July 12, 2016
Tags: slice of life

Author

5John17
5John17

Singapore



About
I am 19 more..

Writing
Bitter Sweet Bitter Sweet

A Story by 5John17