the last time i will hurt you

the last time i will hurt you

A Poem by Teddy Montoya

In time

I sit here and think that there will come a time when you are not on my mind every second, every minute and every hour of my day.

I know it will not be an easy day when it comes it will be sad and hurt for me and you.

You will sit maybe with a flower in your hand and a tear in your eye. You may look to the ground or even search the sky.

My love will always be there for you no matter where you may be.

On this day the love I have for you will be all that is left of me.

Know that even though on that day I will be physically gone my love for you will continue to flow on. Your spirit and mine will meet again someday. I love you with all of my heart Christina and always will is what I am trying to say.

I will be by your side through life in the good times and the bad through pain and sorrow and happiness and great things.

We can do all of this together even without our fingers bearing rings.

You are a very special woman to me and I will do everything I can to keep you in my life.

as my best friend my number one supporter and even the possible title of wife.

 

© 2013 Teddy Montoya


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013