Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth
"

"Goodbye"

"

As Jasper undressed himself and got in bed, someone decided to pay a visit. He got into bed, then he heard a soft voice whisper close to his ear, “Jasper.”

He sat up and looked around the room. He heard the voice again.

“Jasper, baby.”

“Who is that?” asked Jasper. All of a sudden, his blonde hair was tucked behind his ear without Jasper touching it. His eyes widened as he heard the voice again.

“Sweetheart.”

“Rosemary?” gasped Jasper. He heard a soft giggle. Jasper whimpered, “Rosemary, are you in this room?”

Close to his ear, he heard a soft whisper.

“Yes.”

Jasper burst into tears, and his tears gathered at the bottom of the eyeholes of his permanent mask.

“Rosemary!” he cried. “Baby girl! I love you, Rosemary!”

Then, Jasper looked at the mirror hanging in his room. A part of the mirror fogged over, then a heart was traced in the fog. Jasper covered his metal mouth with his hands and screamed, “Rosemary! I’m coming for you, my love!”

He jumped out of bed, opened his cabinet, and pulled out a box. Out of the box Jasper took a small handgun. With a hopeful smile on his face, Jasper put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger without hesitation.


Jasper sat up and realized that he was on the ground. He looked around and put his hands to his face. The mask was gone. He smiled, but his smile grew to a grin when Rosemary walked over to him and knelt down beside him. They looked at each other for a moment, then Jasper threw his arms around his love and kissed her deeper than he had ever done, dead or alive.



© 2015 Hazel Hyacinth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on July 11, 2015
Last Updated on July 11, 2015


Author

Hazel Hyacinth
Hazel Hyacinth

Charleston, SC



About
Hello there! If you are checking this out, I know already that we'd get along. I am fourteen years old, but don't let my age fool you. I write constantly, and you can ask anybody about that. While I w.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth