Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth
"

"Making Moves"

"

That evening, Rosemary and Jasper relaxed in Jasper’s bedroom and listened to Grandfather Jasper wander the house. Rosemary enjoyed Jasper’s company, and Jasper felt thrilled to be able to spend so much time with her. He held her close to him, and she inhaled the sweet smell of his cologne with every breath she took. Jasper broke the long silence with softly blurting, “I’m in love with you, Rosemary.”

Rosemary’s eyes widened, and she looked up at him. He looked at her and smiled cutely.

“It’s true,” he added. Rosemary gasped and asked, “W-What? You can’t be serious, Jasper.”

“Why couldn’t I be?” he asked. She replied, “Well, you are one of the most dashing and popular men in London. Why would you want a normal girl like me?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” asked Jasper. “Rosemary, you’re too self-demeaning. Are you aware the slightest bit of how beautiful you are?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Your hair is silky and soft, your eyes are as deep as the ocean, your body is to die for. You are obviously popular with the guys around here.”

“No I’m not,” Rosemary replied. Jasper chuckled and said, “I talked about you at work the other night, and all the guys knew you. They were jealous of me.”

Rosemary gasped and asked, “Is that true?”

“As true as my love,” Jasper replied. Rosemary smiled and buried her face in his shoulder.

“Wow, Jasper,” she softly said. “I don’t know what to say.”

He put his lips close to her ear as he whispered, “You don’t have to say anything, Rosemary. I just want you to know that I am helplessly in love with you. You are the perfect woman I’ve been waiting for. I love you so much, Rosemary. I love you so much.”

Rosemary’s spine tingled as he whispered to her, and she wrapped her arms around him. Her long red hair was in a tight bun, and Jasper noticed this. He pressed his lips to her neck, and Rosemary gasped when he did so. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily as his teeth nipped her skin.

“Jasper, you dog,” Rosemary softly said. Jasper, without letting go of her, growled. She smiled and sighed with bliss.

Once Jasper finally let go of her, he gasped, “Oh, Rosemary.”

She turned her head and looked into his eyes. His face was as red as a cherry.

“I’m sorry,” he said, regaining his sense. Rosemary put her hands on his cheeks and replied sweetly, “You don’t have to apologize, Jasper.”

She pressed her nose to his, and he grinned and giggled excitedly. Rosemary softly said, “That felt so good.”

“That won’t be the only time I do that, my love,” replied Jasper jokingly. He then gently kissed her soft lips. Jasper then sweetly said, “Oh, I love you, Rosemary.”

Rosemary replied, “I love you, too, Jasper.”

“You do?” asked Jasper excitedly. Rosemary grinned and nodded, and Jasper squealed. Then, they heard a muffled crash. Jasper smiled and said, “Grandfather Jasper thinks I’ve made a good choice.”



© 2015 Hazel Hyacinth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on July 9, 2015
Last Updated on July 10, 2015


Author

Hazel Hyacinth
Hazel Hyacinth

Charleston, SC



About
Hello there! If you are checking this out, I know already that we'd get along. I am fourteen years old, but don't let my age fool you. I write constantly, and you can ask anybody about that. While I w.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Hyacinth