Love?...No such thing

Love?...No such thing

A Story by Grant Vaka
"

Love stinks, so who cares?!

"

Forget about love, there is no such thing.Like God, love is just one massive fantasy.   

Forget about the girl, because she’s really not that into you.She’s just too into herself to be into anyone at all…and even though you’ll never forget her, a thought of you doesn’t even cross her thoughtless mind.Ouch, that’s gotta hurt! Forget about the hurt because she’s really not worth suffering for.Head up,chest out,be a frivolous man and move on.There’s plenty of fish in the sea…to catch and let go. What’s love got to do with it? There’s no such thing, and keep telling yourself that. It might make a fantastic song, but your life isn’t exactly fantastic, is it?! Forget the sudden rush,the red glow,the shivering feeling you get with her when you think nothing else matters.It can’t be love, you might just have Parkinson’s…But hey you’ll live!…What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger like my hero's stronger for it. Love is a fist? F**k, you on drugs?!! You’ll go to jail for that, but not if she keeps silent. Silence is for morons…and the weak also. Are morons weak? Or are they just stupid and funny to laugh at?!! Hmm…Love?…Lust,Loss and Life? You can complain, but at the end of the day, no c**t will listen. Can’t complain?…Don’t complain!…and be wary who you complain to, as cocky people aren’t great listeners.

Now back to love!…Making your partner gag to your barrage of relentless tsunami of farts in close contact?…That's not love.That's just a lack of self control…and maybe a bit cruel also. Quit crying over your favourite love song by your favourite artist or band, as they are too rich to care.Your sentiment holds no value to them.They will tell you that they were clearly in the zone of artistic and emotive despair at the time when they wrote it.But the truth is, someone else wrote that for them.That love song you hold so dear to your heart?!…F**k, that's not love!…That's just treachery.

Love?…No such thing!



Grant Vaka

© 2011 Grant Vaka


Author's Note

Grant Vaka
Some people will argue that there is no God. I argue that there is no such thing as Love. And I put forward the cold hard facts that are supported by the absolute logical evidence that the drummer from Def Leppard has only got one arm. x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011

Author

Grant Vaka
Grant Vaka

Sydney, Scenequeenscliff, Australia



About
More Human than Dancer. more..