Live, love and Forgive

Live, love and Forgive

A Story by godfather
"

something to interst some girls out there

"

I started writing a book about love. I it took me a while to get throuhg the begging of it. Right in the middle I stopped, I didn’t know what to write. I little ago something happened. I had to go through a lot of pain. I had to listen to a lot of people. I figured out that there is no middle nor the end of the story. I realized that love is given by god. Love is not just a feeling or a passion, but its a change in your life. I met a girl, wonderful girl about six months ago. I fell in love with her. She had the same feeling for me. Both of us didnt realize that Love wasn’t just a feeling. We weren’t ready for the changes. We all grow and we all want a lot of thing in our lifes. We might get those things be happy untill we meet someone, someone special. We fall in love and get attached to the person. Then the feeling becomes a passion. Then it becomes an obsession. Feeling doesn’t get lost but it gets forgotten. Love is something that human society will never understand. Behind love, feeling, passion and obsession is also pain. Pain develops from changes, that have to be ready for commitment. Love has it’s own ups and downs. But guys you have to understand that Love is something that you can’t throw away, forget or move on. Because if you do move on, forget or throw away that means there was no love. Once you start loving somebody, just take your time and think. Don’t thing about the feeling, think about the change you have to make. And if you are ready go for it. Believe me it’s worth it. I fell in love. I went through feeling and passion. I love that girl more than anything in the world. When someone says that the loved takes your breath away or brakes your heart, its not just figure of speach. Its as litteral as it gets. Once you give that person your soul this is it. Yes, you might not feel the same with this person. Yes, you can get mad at that person and yes, it will be scarry and depressing. Thats what it’s all about. That’s what true love is. I did not adopt the changes. I didn’t see what she wanted, i didn’t see how she felt. I thought it was simple. But it’s not. She opened my eyes, when she left she took my breath away. Now i see that i have to adopt the changes or I will loose her for ever. I am going to sacrafice a lot of things that I wanted in my life, because I believe that it is worth it. Guys please don’t give up on the people you love. Do the changes. Because believe me It will hurt a lot.
I am not the one who should be telling you this. But that’s the way I feel and that what I am going through. Just listen to your selfs.

© 2008 godfather


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 13, 2008

Author

godfather
godfather

Denver, CO



About
I am a person who went through a lot in my life. Since the first grade I found out that I had control over pretty much everything. I was an insparation to every adult and and a kid. I dont know why. M.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by godfather


Word Word

A Poem by godfather