her

her

A Poem by darkabyss

the wind blows the incredible fragrence of the over impowering aroma of the intoxicating perfume that drifts through the atmosphere and grabs my attention and draws me to the presence of the amazing goddess across the way, long jet black curls sway in the breeze, the deep allure of that angelic smile, the captivating gaze that freezes me to the spot hypnotized by the gorgeous creature locked in a trance of hunger and yerning to fall into the warm embrace of those perfectly tanned arms a golden olive as if kissed by the sun, a mistress of desire melting my heart and stamping my brain with images of a purely majestic woman , those luscious lips that cage in temptation ridden tongue thats seductively licking those trembling lips trapping me in a zone of zombified dumbfoundedness a being thats such a euphoric amenity , an enternal passion stirs so inexplicably perverse and gleeful the one of my dreams surrounded by clouds and crowned with a halo the one and only you!!

© 2013 darkabyss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 15, 2013

Author

darkabyss
darkabyss

lake city, FL



About
The madness is no longer louder then the hysteria!!!! Kinda pleasant!!!!! more..

Writing