R-EVOLVER

R-EVOLVER

A Poem by Girlintheworld

 

Insignificant
Small, fragile, whole, detached
Awake
Alone
Aware
Strong, fertile, wide eyed, determined
Indestructable

© 2008 Girlintheworld


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Girlintheworld
Feeling apart from the masses

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short sweet and to the point, a very nice write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Nice poem. Short and to the point. Very nice!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Nice. I like how the title fits in with the form of the poem.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Interesting pattern in this poem, as it moves symmetrically from beginning to end, centering itself around the word 'alone'. The pattern is visible in the first letter of each line [I-S-A-A-A-S-I], and then you also have the internal pattern in lines 2 and 5 [S-F-W-D]. I like that sort of organization, as it implies that the words themselves, though they appear isolated, are all connected together (or at least that is my take on it).

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love the progression, from fragile to indestructible-it's like you found out who you are in 20 words or less.
And it has great flow with the alliteration, and it's perfectly balanced...great read, instant classic.

By the way,
Love you!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Short and concise. I like the word play you did here. The title is unique and the way you spelled it makes it even more intriguing. Good job.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I enjoyed reading this! Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


amazing in such little time it wakes the senses and as they are aroused they sniff, hungry for more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


That's actually a really good poem. You took like thirteen words and grew, which is so rare. Teach me your secrets!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2008

Author

Girlintheworld
Girlintheworld

Cedar City, UT



About
I think I am going to ask my little sister "Everchanging Disaster" to write this section for me. She's a talented writer and I would be pleased to have her grace my page with some originality. I am .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Slave Writer Slave Writer

A Story by Flame DM


Lost Lost

A Poem by Angel Baby