On The Verge Of a New Year

On The Verge Of a New Year

A Story by Healing Star
"

Our next step in this Dream we Dream together.

"

2015 The Year that enough of us yelled loud enough that our voice was heard, That we must Turn, that we must Change.

We approach the Cliff and until now we have just continued to make the horses stampede faster. It is time to see the insanity of an Unsustainable Monster, look within ourselves, purging the programmed dream, of unquenchable thirst for unnecessary Desire, and replacing with our true dream of the simple Human need to be loved and cared for. To end the insanity of a war against a monster that we created, and to turn and lay down at last with ourselves, seeing the true Beauty of who we Really are, co-creators of this amazing Universe we call home. To become the builders of our new Destiny under a new Light of cooperation, compassion and trust.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 30, 2014
Last Updated on December 30, 2014
Tags: New, Day, Change, Realize, unsustainable, future, universe, unity

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing