Advice To A Friend

Advice To A Friend

A Story by Healing Star
"

A friend asked seeking a shaman, retreat, to help in her journey.

"
 I would recommend going to the Energy of the East, the Energy of the South, the Energy of the West, the Energy of the North, in a quiet place on the Mother and ask each one as you face the direction, invite and welcome them to come and join you, to lift you, to direct you, to help you in moving forward and staying positive. Then direct intention to the sky above and ask Father Sky, Great Spirit to do the same, and then turn your attention down to your Mother and greet her and feel her as she meets you, and with each meeting above feel the energy of each, welcome them to join you. And ask Mother also to do the same and ask her and all her creatures, all your relations to teach you and help you. Then turn your attention to your Highest Self, that you that is you at your very highest vibration, and invite and ask the same things again. And let Highest Self know you feel the incredible love, that has grown over all time and beyond time, that you are open to be guided and to Learn to Listen, with your inner ears and see with your inner eyes. You won't have to search for the ones you are seeking, they will cross your path and you will know them.

© 2014 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 11, 2014
Last Updated on April 11, 2014
Tags: Energy, Feel, shaman, spirit, guide, ALL ARE SHAMAN, Mother, Father, Self

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing