Amazing Day

Amazing Day

A Story by Healing Star
"

A journal entry for a day in May, 2013

"

I had an amazing day yesterday. did a web seminar with DZAR on healing and returning to wholeness. And an hour later had a shaman class which helped me with trusting myself and improving my gifts and being thankful for the gifts. I feel an incredible urge to commit and trust myself. I vow at this time to open my heart to the light, to serve the light, to serve our Mother earth, to serve all my relations. I wish to be at peace with all my relations, to be warm and gentle and compassionate with all that cross my path. I wish to radiate my spirit of love and peace out to brighten the world around me. I sit in the quiet stillness and I listen for the song of my heart and when it comes to me I sing it back, I sing it back to the goddess that sang me into existence. It brings me such joy to find that special place in my heart and to let the true song come out, and when I listen to it later I am amazed it has come out of my heart. I am so thankful for all those in my life and will come into my life that have and will bless me with so much, you have and continue to make my life better and better. I have learned, or better to say am learning to allow, to allow what I must to do grow and improve to happen in my life. I have been told when we cross over, return to source, there will be no regret, there will be no wishing we had done this or that. There will simply be a sense of all we have done, and what we will have become is what we have allowed. Let us all allow, and allow and allow that we might become what we have always been but did not realize it or allow it to be because of fear, not trusting, misconceptions etc. I am breaking though, I feel I am finally breaking through, all these years of hiding, of running, of not allowing, of fear. Oh great Spirit, I am ready to live my life as you have seen me live it before, I am ready to surrender and move forward with a determination that I will allow what you wish for me to be in my life, no matter what it is, I am ready to accept it and to do my best to serve the light.

© 2013 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on June 29, 2013
Last Updated on June 29, 2013
Tags: commitment, service, light, love, life

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing