Forensic Mind

Forensic Mind

A Poem by Kenneth The Poet

The forensic mind
invasively explores the
bleeding heart and
only finds tissue damage,
but intuition already knew
the metaphysical state
of things, bodily stress
caused by a broken heart
leads to a truly broken heart,
and a memorial stain that
can't be bleached out at all.

© 2011 Kenneth The Poet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If only we knew how the intangibles of our lives, like stress, can break the tangibles. Too often our ignorance is fatal. Another great piece!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The connection between mind and body are well known, even if we don't fully understand the details yet. It leads one to wonder if emotional placebos are not the worst thing in the world. Little white lies seem acceptable in this society and I wonder... Well, I guess perception IS reality! Then again, when we cease to believe in anything, whatever is left really is reality...

I should have been a faith healer... folks don't have to believe I am. well, 12 would be enough to start...

Anyway, this is an excellent piece, masterfully written and exposes a truth we intuit and no one is surprised to find the science behind it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
. absolutely brilliant ... poignant in a very under stated and subtle way ... and i know that "memorial stain" truly well ... also, i find that you have a unique way of incorporating scientific concepts ... and that too a variety of them ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


a challenge well met

Posted 13 Years Ago


To me, this piece spoke to the introspective. You've outlined that very well. Again, you landed it perfectly with your last lines.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great writing. I can only think of restoration, as my heart healed, 'cause I was finally unafraid to let love in. I like your style, Ken.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is well done & said.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very unique. Fresh with feeling and creative analogies.

and a memorial stain that
can't be bleached out at all.

Stains may fade, but they never really disappear.




Posted 13 Years Ago


most definitely! Well penned

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011

Author

Kenneth The Poet
Kenneth The Poet

Bismarck, ND



About
Kenneth The Poet is an optimist wrapped in the candy shell of moroseness and cynicism. He lives between the two parallels marked 46 and 49, all while living in the state marked 39. He pretends that he.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


SOUR SOUR

A Poem by Rene Velez