Still dreaming

Still dreaming

A Chapter by gauravdwivedi
"

This is the second chapter of my book girl from my dreams.

"

She was holding my hand and her head over my shoulder. I can feel her heartbeat. ‘Never let me go’, she said.

I held her hand tightly and said, ‘I will be there for you till my last breath’.

I moved my head towards her face but suddenly the bell rang, I woke up. ‘F**k, I was just going to see her face’ I said and barged to open the door. ‘Sir, your courier’ said the courier boy. It was my trimmer I ordered a few days ago.

I paid to courier guy and sat over the sofa and keep thinking about that dream. ‘Damn, I could have seen her face today’ I said.

I picked my phone and called Vikas.

Vikas is the only person whom I told about my dreams.

‘Yup’, Vikas said.

‘Where are you?’ I said.

‘I am at the office’, he said.

‘I had the same dream today’, I said.

‘How could you say that she is the same girl you had dreamt before’, he said.

‘I know, I know since in every dream I held her hand, felt her heartbeat and a strange feeling of belongingness, I know she is the same girl. But I never get to see her face’ I said.

‘Did you tell her about your dreams?’ Vikas asked.

‘To whom Nikita? Are you mad? She would kill me or she would find a way to enter into my dreams to beat the s**t out of that girl, don’t you dare to mention about my dreams to her or in front of her’ I said.

‘ok ok...I would not’ he said.

‘when you are coming to Kochi?’ he asked.

‘rightnow, I don’t have any plans to visit Kochi but soon after my exams I would do that’ I said.

I looked up to find what time it is and there was no clock.

‘I need to buy clock first’ I said.

I tapped on my phone screen and it was 10 am.

‘s**t, I am already late’ I said. and called Nikita.

‘where are you ?’ she asked.

‘ I am about to leave’ I said. ‘don’t lie, you just woke up. you are already late for class. I am about to reach Patel Nagar’ she said.

‘ should I come then ?’ I asked. ‘ why, are you going somewhere’ she said.

‘no, I am just thinking to take rest today’ I said. ‘ I’ve never seen such a lazy guy like you’ she said.

‘don’t you realize that the only thing you do is taking rest’ she said.

I was irritated but said nothing.

I thought about why women always bossy on me.

‘Hello...hello , Gaurav, Are you there ?” she said.

‘yes, I am listening’ I said.

she hung up.

‘I wonder what that dream girl would be like in person’ I thought and a carefree smile came on my face. Thinking about my dreams makes me so relaxed and instant happy.

‘am I falling for this girl ?’ I said to myself. I sigh

‘I should go, I will at least attend the second lecture’ I thought.



© 2019 gauravdwivedi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on April 26, 2019
Last Updated on April 26, 2019
Tags: fiction, romantic


Author

gauravdwivedi
gauravdwivedi

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am Gaurav Dwivedi from India, I am writing my first novel. I need guidance and a community to understand deep relationships between writers and readers. more..

Writing