Just Graduated? What you need to know about Graduate Recruitment Agencies London

Just Graduated? What you need to know about Graduate Recruitment Agencies London

A Story by RecruitmentAgencies
"

The job market today is extremely competitive, and new graduates do not always get the pick of the crop despite outstanding credentials.

"

When you made the decision to pursue further education, you chose your university course based on your passion, your logic or a perfect symbiosis of the two factors. You believed that your qualifications would give you an advantage in securing employment and align with your future goals. Now that you have graduated, you realise that finding the ideal role is actually a lot harder.

You have polished your elevator pitch, updated your LinkedIn profile and secured stellar references. However, the job market today is extremely competitive, and new graduates do not always get the pick of the crop despite outstanding credentials. Your search scope is limited to the companies and industries that you are familiar with " but what if you had a way to maximise your reach with minimal effort? There is a way to do this.

Open Google and type in Graduate Recruitment Agencies London. You will be provided with links to Graduate Recruitment Consultants who can assist your job search. How can they help you?

This is how Graduate Recruitment Consultants in Graduate Recruitment Agencies can complement your efforts:


1. Internal Recruiter Database - Graduate Recruitment Agencies have a large database of industry contacts compiled by their team Graduate Recruitment Consultants. 


2. Industry Contacts " Graduate Recruitment Consultants  have established relationships with industry recruiters, and have preferential access to vacancies in companies. Large companies often choose to outsource their hiring process to Graduate Recruitment Agencies.


3. Resume Review " As they are familiar with the industry as well as a specific company’s preferences, Graduate Recruitment Consultants can provide you with pertinent advice on how to improve your marketability to potential employers.


4. Interview Preparation " Graduate Recruitment Agencies can provide you with insight into an organization’s hiring process, potential interview questions as well as coaching in the form of mock interviews. 

5. Employer " Employee Fit " By understanding your requirements, qualifications and personality, Graduate Recruitment Agencies can provide you with job opportunities that would be a better fit for your career path as well as the company’s work culture. 


6. Responsiveness " The Graduate Recruitment Consultant can keep you updated on your search efforts, even if it is a no.

7. Scope " Graduate Recruitment Consultants can provide advice on alternative roles or industries that you can consider.


8. Networking opportunities - Graduate Recruitment Agencies often host networking events, giving you the opportunity to meet with potential recruiters.


9. Career Guidance " if you are able to establish a good working relationship with either a Graduate Recruitment Agency or a specific Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you can collaborate with them to further your career progress.

While there is no guarantee that your first job will be the ideal fit or meet all your requirements, diversifying your search will definitely open up new opportunities to you. So go ahead and search for Graduate Recruitment Agencies London and work on establishing a relationship with a few Graduate Recruitment Consultants. Over time, you may find yourself with a role you are truly passionate about and with a work-life balance you desire. 


Source URL:

© 2017 RecruitmentAgencies


Author's Note

RecruitmentAgencies
About the Author: The author is a career counselor and a renewed graduate recruitment consultant in London having his own agency. As a Recruitment Consultants London, he has helped so many graduates in their early careers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on August 18, 2017
Last Updated on August 18, 2017
Tags: Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Agencies Lo

Author

RecruitmentAgencies
RecruitmentAgencies

About
The author is a educational and job consultant in recruiting agencies in London. more..

Writing