What to Ask and How to Answer during a Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

What to Ask and How to Answer during a Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

A Story by RecruitmentAgencies
"

A job interview is the most nerve-wracking experience in applying for a job. The applicant must prepare thoroughly for a job interview particularly for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interview.

"

A job interview is the most nerve-wracking experience in applying for a job. The applicant must prepare thoroughly for a job interview particularly for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interview.

A recruitment consultant provides for the recruitment needs and requirements of the client companies. He is responsible for looking for candidates and matching them to positions required by companies. He is also the one who will interview and screen the candidates while doing background checks. He will also match the candidates to their clients.

If you are scheduled for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interview, you must learn the basics of the interview process. In addition, you must be confident, optimistic and prepared. You must also know the types of questions that might be asked during the recruitment interview.

The following are some of the questions that might be asked in the graduate constant recruitment interview:


Operational and Situational Questions

How would you handle a candidate that is not fit for the position?

It is necessary that you must not humiliate the candidate if he is not qualified. It is better that you preserve the applicant’s confidence.

To answer this question of the interviewer, you may say that you know the company well and you don’t think that a candidate is not fit for each other. Then, affirm that you will look for other position that could be a better match for the candidate’s skill.

How would you handle a candidate that you will not recommend to any company?

The candidate must not be demoralized. On the other hand, you do not want to refer him to a client. The interviewer is trying to find out what you would do in this situation. In answering this question, you must affirm that there is no available position that is not fit now for the candidate. Then, leave a message of keeping the candidate’s resume for future reference.

How do you handle those candidates in the past?

The interviewer is trying to know how you handle those candidates in the past. These include the most challenging candidate who thinks he is much better qualified. With this question, cite specific examples of your experience as well as what you have done in the past.


Role-Specific Questions

Why do you like recruitment?

The question focuses on examining your suitability for the position. To answer this question, you must say, that you just want to help both the candidates and the employers to achieve success.

Why are you eyeing for a new position?

With this question, do not answer that you are not getting along with your employer or colleagues or worse, telling the interviewer that you are not successful. The best answer is to tell the interviewer that you want to specialize in a work or field and to work for a company because of their undisputed reputation for excellence and integrity.

Cite examples of the most successful recruiter at your current or previous firm.

This question is designed to determine whether you know what it takes to be an accomplish recruitment consultant. You may cite a recruiter who is known for his skills and characteristics. Do not cite someone who is favorite of the boss or has been connected to a family or anything to do with luck.

Graduate recruitment agencies mostly operate online �" looking for candidates and clients for a better match to provide and render services. If you want to be a part of this graduate recruitment agencies, you may try the Graduate Recruitment Agencies London.

There are many Graduate Recruitment Agencies London operating on and offline. Most of them form partnerships with employers. They will ensure and guarantee a candidate to find work that is suitable for his skills and best match for the company.

© 2017 RecruitmentAgencies


Author's Note

RecruitmentAgencies
About Author: The author is a Graduate Recruitment Consultant having his own Graduate Recruitment Agencies London.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017
Tags: Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Agencies Lo

Author

RecruitmentAgencies
RecruitmentAgencies

About
The author is a educational and job consultant in recruiting agencies in London. more..

Writing