Chapter 16: Breaking

Chapter 16: Breaking

A Chapter by Sarah

June 10th: (5 months later)

School year was ended on a high note. The baseball team did decent and Ginny held by every word that she would come to all my games. She wouldn’t like it when I got hurt but it was apart of the game. Our junior year ended on a high note. Caden had done ok she had joined softball at Ginny’s request and actually enjoyed it. Today we were having our summer party it was a hot day out. All our friends were over enjoying the pool or the shade from the trees. The party went late into the day people started leaving and then Ginny’s best friend came up to me and kisses me then whispers in my ear.

You want some you can have it any time you want.” I shove her off of me.

Ugg get off of me I'm getting married who the hell you kissing like that.” She walks off. I turn to see Ginny’s eyes fill with tears. I ran after her, she slammed the sliding door in my face.

Gin wait up.” But she’s to fast she’s up in her room and she locked it.

Open up let me explain.” I said.

Explain what? You kissed her. The weddings off.” Came her choked reply. I slammed my fist against the door.

Isn’t that a bit harsh?” My heart started breaking.

No now go to your s**t.” I kick the door as I heard her sobs come softly through the door.

S**t.” I go into my room and slam the door. My moms ring is on the nightstand. I grab my stuff and I packed it up I go downstairs. Caden stepped in front of my path.

I'm leaving I'm going to go find my father.”

Ethan are you nuts he will kill you don’t you want to get married?” She said grabbing me by the shoulders. I just shrugged her off.

Weddings off. Her friend kissed me and she thinks I was cheating on her, so she said it was off, so now I'm off.”

But what about me.” I didn't want to leave her, but I promised my self I would take him down.

I'll see you from time to time but they will raise you like your own. I cant raise you.” Tears were in her eyes as she gave me a desperate reply.

So that’s it now that she done with you your going to leave again?”

Yeah I'll be back before term.” I walked past her and threw my stuff into the car.

Fine go I don’t care, just come home in one piece.”Jumped in the mustang and with one last look to her bedroom window I saw her. I just drove off headed for Los Angeles.



© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on November 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Canada



Writing
Moment. Moment.

A Poem by Sarah


... ...

A Poem by Sarah


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Sarah