Something...different

Something...different

A Story by floopes

I looked into her eyes and just couldn’t believe it. She and her sister were a part of this all along. Yet I could see it in Silvia’s eyes, the sight of guilt inside her stiffened me. As they walked to their father’s side I couldn’t help but wonder if she truly cared.
“You did well my daughters. I’m sorry you had to sleep with that retched foul demon Silvia, but it’s all okay now”.
As he said it I could see something in her eyes that didn’t say regret, they seemed saddened by her father’s words. The fight began; all the gods flew at the dark angels and rammed them, pushing them backwards. Silvia’s sister plunged toward me, grabbed my throat and started choking me. I didn’t have the strength to push her away; the bites had stolen all of my energy from me.
I didn’t see a way to get her away from me, but within a second she was pushed off of me, it was Silvia.
“Hasn’t he been put through enough pain!” I heard the pain in her voice. I saw their father walking toward them.
“What’s the problem here?” I heard his voice growl as his words rolled out of his mouth.
“I was going to finish him, but she stepped in and threw me off.” Silva’s sister said to their dad as she starred at Silvia with cold blood piercing eyes.
“Silvia, he has to die. It was the whole reason behind what you did, but if you don’t want your sister to handle him then I gladly will.” I saw him walking towards me. His hand was consumed with darkness, ready to strike me. I prepared for the worst; I had no strength to fight back. Silvia grabbed him and her sister and pushed them back.
“Just leave him alone! He’s been through enough. I won’t let you kill him.” Silvia screamed at them.
“If you want to stand in the way then maybe you should die too.” Her father said with a cold dark tone.
“I’m already dead! I died the moment that you spoiled it by telling him I’m your daughter! I’ve lost him! He hates me for what I did and I can’t blame him. I may be dead but I won’t let you hurt him.”
I watched Silvia as she screamed her words. She betrayed me and was supposed to be a part of my death, but yet, she was fighting to keep me alive.
“I deserve to die for what I did!” She screamed at them. No matter how badly I felt about what she did I couldn’t let her die. I loved her way too much to see it ever happen, let alone let it happen. I starred at Darkness and Demono, nodding at them to come and help.
In an instant Darkness flew and stabbed Deathless Angel, Silvia’s and her sister’s dad, and Demono grabbed Silvia’s sister and threw her across the wasting dark land that was now our battleground. I jumped and landed on Deathless angel and ripped through his chest, exposing his dark, cold filled heart. I thrashed at it without mercy. He was dead within seconds and his Dark Angels fell to their commander, as he died so did they.
I collapsed to the ground unable to stand a moment longer. Death came over to us while the rest of the gods watched. Deathless Angel’s power slowly floated above us. Silvia’s sister flew at them and absorbed them. She lunged at me, ready to kill. Silvia intercepted, flung her to the ground and stayed on top of her.
“Just leave him alone!” Silvia screamed at her. I could see the tears in her eyes. Her sister turned her over and sat on top of her. She was ready to strike at her, but I quickly flung her off. Darkness ran toward her and sliced her wide open, killing her.
Silvia collapsed to the ground unconscious. The gods starred in wonderment. One opened the gate to Olympus, almost all the gods left, leaving only Death, Demono, Silvia and I in the dark wasteland.
“What do we do now?” Death asked while watching me.
“We leave and start a new day” I said. Darkness opened the gate back into home. Demono opened the gate to hell.
“I must return to my family. I’m sorry for leaving so abruptly like this. Andy I already know what you’ll do, and I want you to know I am behind you a hundred percent.” With that he left with hell’s gate closing behind him. Death starred and walked through the portal to home. Darkness lingered behind. I scooped Silvia up in my arms and walked through, Darkness close behind.
I told both of them that I was taking her back the house that her and her sister had been using. They nodded and departed from me. I quickly dashed to the place I came to know as home. When I arrived I laid Silvia on her bed and i lied beside her, waiting for her awakening. Many hours went by, but she awoke bout one in the morning, seven hours after the fight.
“Am I dead…?” She asked softly with tears already flooding her eyes.
“No you’re not.” I grabbed her and pushed her toward me. “Your alive and with me.” I could see the questions in her eyes, the pain, the guilt, and most of all, the love.
“Andy I can’t begin….” I stopped her. Slowly I pushed her lips into mine. I stroked her hair slowly and softly.
“Hush now. Your still weak and need rest.” I said to her quietly.
“Oh Lord Andy I’m so sorry!” She tried to pull away from me, but I slipped my arm around her waist and pushed her to me.
“Shhhh don’t say anything. Just relax and let it happen. You won’t hurt me again, you have no reason to.” With that I put my hand on her left cheek and moved her face toward mine. I kissed her slowly, but with strength; showing her I had recovered from her bites. She stiffened.
“I can’t do this.” She started to cry. “I’ll just hurt you again and I can’t do that.” I didn’t care what she had to say. I knew she wouldn’t. I slowly began what had started this whole mess.
Our bodies were side by side once again. Her coldness was something I missed, something I yearned for with my whole body and soul. After a few hours her body fell into mine and she realized that she could trust herself with this, and I realized that she had started to forgive herself as our bodies tangled and wrestled together underneath the warm sheets.

© 2012 floopes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've already read this :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

floopes

12 Years Ago

So this is the one I sent you!
Jon Settle

12 Years Ago

yes this is the one you sent me

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on July 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 12, 2012
Tags: vampires, demons, love, fight, battle, brawl, decisions