Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Amanda Grae
"

this is actually part of a creative essay i wrote a couple years ago... i just fell in love with it

"

 

I am walking through a quiet forest on a hot summer day. The sun, shining through the trees, casts shadows upon the ground. I have been walking for what seems as an hour now. The heat has made my shirt somewhat damp, and the uneven ground has done nothing good for my feet. Why I am walking here, I do not know. I needed some fresh air, and a break from the norm. I told my brain to tell my feet to walk, and so they walked. There must be miles between me and the place I started from. 
          I am coming to a brightly lit opening among the trees. The grass here is beautiful and soft. There are patches of wild flowers and dandelions spread about. I walk to the center and soak in the bright sun shining on my face. Yawning, I find a patch of soft, green grass and sit looking about me. A second yawn and I am laying my head on a patch of clovers.

© 2008 Amanda Grae


Author's Note

Amanda Grae
please excuse grammatical errors...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on June 28, 2008

Author

Amanda Grae
Amanda Grae

providence, RI



About
so... to get things straight here, i'm Amanda Grae... for several years i have been writing under the pen name of Fiona Wellings... but i recently discovered that i actually love my real name... haha.. more..

Writing
Lucas Lucas

A Story by Amanda Grae


Fly Fly

A Poem by Amanda Grae