1 - Eddison

1 - Eddison

A Chapter by feyfae

Odette placed a bright green headband to hold back the her straight brown locks highlighted with a lighter brown. She smiled as her eyes caught on the star shaped burn on the middle her collar bone. The smile vanished for a brief minute before it was back and she placed a star necklace around her neck. The star hit the burn perfectly as she threw on a green dress with a black skeleton on it with black leggings and green ballet slippers.
"You're getting dressed to go hunting for your brother? What are you going to do, blind him with beauty?" Came a feminine voice from behind her. Odette turned and smiled even brighter as she picked up the overweight white cat that lay on her bed.
"Thank you, Marshmallow. I am beautiful aren't I?" Her silver eyes glittered with her teasing nature. Marshmallow shook her head as her tail swished. With a graceful move that contradicted the weight of her body she jumped from Odette's arms.
"I don't even know why you're looking for your biological father when Promethus adopted both you and your sister. You're a Blackwater not a Watson."
"Walker," Odette corrected, "and I have to find him and convince him to leave Mother and Father alone. I see how badly Father defends this family and how it hurts Mother to know she's brought this on. I know they say it's fine and he won't touch us but I refuse to do nothing." She said in a gentle tone. With a chuckle she rubbed her collar bone under her necklace where the burn mark had become redder then before.


© 2014 feyfae


Author's Note

feyfae
Working on it so bear with me. It'll be longer. [=

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on February 23, 2014
Last Updated on February 23, 2014


Author

feyfae
feyfae

About
I love to read and write. I'm one of those girls who is usually aloof and always thinking of something. The saying "a writer's worst critic is themselves" I personify. more..

Writing