She

She

A Story by I'm Ugly Because I'm Ugly

  Her hair was brown, and her skin was pale. Her eyes were wide-filled with curiosity-and her ashtray was almost full. 
  She was watching him, as his shoes hit the ground every time he made a step. He looked young-too young to be in a dirty club on the West side of New York city. He looked clean-too clean to be in a dirty club on the West side of New York city.
  His blue eyes met her brown ones and he walked over to her. "Hello," he greeted her, in a slick smooth voice.
  She took a long drag from her cigarette and looked at him blankly, as if she had no clue why he was talking to her. "Hello," she replied.
  "How are you?" he asked her.
  She pursed her red lips. "Good," she said. "How are you?"
  "Good as well," he replied.
  She took another long, sick drag of her cigarette and gestured to the chair across from her's. "Please sit," she instructed.
  He sat down on the dirty mud colored chair without hesitation. 
  There was a moment of awkward silence until he said, "now, Miss Edwards, why were you staring at me?"
  She grinned and looked down. "Now, Mister Led, why are you in this club at such a late hour?"
  He shot her a dirty look. "Listen, you little witch," he said. "You know why I'm here. You know what I want. Give it to me."
  Her cute little grin faded and she looked into his blue eyes, with an innocent look painted on her pale and made up face. "I don't believe I understand what you are talking about," she lied. That was one thing she was very good at;lying.
  Now it was his turn to give an evil grin.
  "Give me the medicine now," he growled.
  She pulled the little glass jar filled with the dangerous green liquid out of her skirt pocket. "Do you mean this, Mister Led?" she asked.
  "Give that to me now," he snarled.
  She laughed put her cigarette in the ashtray. She played with the small glass jar with her hands.
  "Stop!" he roared. Everyone on the dance floor turned to look at him. 
  She threw the glass jar on the dirty, stained floor and he gasped in shock.
  But, nothing happened. The green liquid simply just sat there, in a pile of broken glass. 
  The loud dubstep music stopped and she laughed. "Oh, Mister Led, you always have a hissy fit over nothing."

© 2011 I'm Ugly Because I'm Ugly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice and interesting I liek it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 13, 2011

Author

I'm Ugly Because I'm Ugly
I'm Ugly Because I'm Ugly

NY



About
I have some paper and I have a pen and I write stuff. My name is Nikita but people call me Nik. Or ugly b***h. It's up to you. I'm an eighteen year old drop out (don't hate) and I live in some s**.. more..

Writing