Synopsis

Synopsis

A Chapter by A.Taylor

Riley Hunt was a pilot in the Navy until an accident caused her to be medically discharged and sent back home. She misses the structure and discipline she used to have where there was a strict set of rules and regulations for every situation and wishes she could go back. The military life was everything she needed and had been everything she knew since the day she turned 18. Riley has always kept to herself, she never paid much attention to her flight crew when she was working and never relied on anyone but herself. Other people just disappoint you. Now after ten years of knowing nothing but the life of the US Navy, she is attempting to recover in a place that is only vaguely familiar and no longer feels like home. Can Riley learn to navigate the skies of her new life without a rulebook to show her where to go?



© 2012 A.Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 8, 2012
Last Updated on February 8, 2012


Author

A.Taylor
A.Taylor

Norfolk, VA



About
"I see that there is evil And I know that there is good And the in-betweens I never understood Would you look at me I'm crazy But I get the job done I'm crazy but I get the job done I say go ahe.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by A.Taylor





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5