MORNING'S YAWN

MORNING'S YAWN

A Poem by E.P. Robles
"

A poem of love

"
MORNING'S YAWN

Just once, the smile, how it curved your lips and eyes, encloses my heart, the circle of love and ecstasy, the angel's halo of all time, the midnight cradle.  That all I have lost are terrible moments to remember this moment I live through because of your sculpted eyes which have not always been mine.

By nature, a day of tumultuous weather, upon moss the crystal dew, waning reeds by nature's moves, the ocean of smiles -- perfume, as wings covering light and sailors laden with sky and sea,  How nestled are the moments within fragrance by a flock of dawn's dreams that with me shall rest forever upon the thin stems of stars.

As day depends on innocence, the whole world rests upon your pure eyes, and all my blood flows beneath their gaze.

:: 07.31.2024 ::

© 2024 E.P. Robles


Author's Note

E.P. Robles
I keep my mouth shut for now. Processing why some do not like me to explain my poetry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on July 31, 2024
Last Updated on July 31, 2024
Tags: #poetry

Author

E.P. Robles
E.P. Robles

SAN ANTONIO, TX



About
I write a lot and I paint a lot. I think just enough that I believe I am a very crazy person at all times. I am very friendly to a fault and find life very very short. I write in bursts with each p.. more..

Writing