The Spell

The Spell

A Chapter by Megan
"

What happened to Sophie?

"
It was breaking me, like a child popping a bubble. The spell that Black Shoes had cast on me-- it had blinded me. For real. The master of the NIghtcrawlers stood before me. I could tell he was masculant, for his voice was deep. I couldn't believe what had happened to me. I was never again to go home into the comforting eyes of my family. I was alone. It was either I join the Nightcrawlers or not... my choice. Or was it?
The Leader lifted my chin with his cold hand.
"Yes.." he breathed, " the child is beautiful isn't she. We can't let her blood go to waste..."
"John!" He called out to another member of the Nightcrawlers, though I had not heard his name before. "Take care of the girl and lead her to the City. And don't get her into trouble." The boy had seemed to nod, as the Leader let go of my chin. John's hand gently pushed me along, toward a carriage. I was trapped. Taken. There was no going back.


© 2010 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on June 30, 2010
Last Updated on June 30, 2010


Author

Megan
Megan

CA



About
Hi. I'm Megan. If you're wondering about my nusername, it's "Katie-Little-Star" in Hungarian, which is my grandfather's native country, my dad's half, and mine a quarter. I come from many different et.. more..

Writing
Bitten Bitten

A Chapter by Megan


Backward Glance Backward Glance

A Chapter by Megan


Breathless Breathless

A Chapter by Megan