Breathless

Breathless

A Chapter by Megan
"

Sophie chooses her destiny...and the journey begins.

"

My mouth falls open as I realize what I have to do . I realize my true destiny...

It is as if the choice had been made up for me, leaving me without a say in anything. I still tried to decipher the code that the message had come into. It was a pattern, with squiggly lines and dots on it. A pattern only I could read.

I looked back to second grade, when I first had wanted to have part in the Nightcrawlers. The note had come to me as the teacher wasn't loooking... it held the same pattern, apatter in which I understood.

The teenagers, th foolish, foolish teenagers had a choice to join. I didn't. I was already one of them. It had to be. It must be.

I knew that my only option now was to go. To go away from home in search for the Nightcrawlers, possibly running into my destiny between then. It was now or never. So which one was it?



© 2010 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010


Author

Megan
Megan

CA



About
Hi. I'm Megan. If you're wondering about my nusername, it's "Katie-Little-Star" in Hungarian, which is my grandfather's native country, my dad's half, and mine a quarter. I come from many different et.. more..

Writing
Bitten Bitten

A Chapter by Megan


Backward Glance Backward Glance

A Chapter by Megan


Impulse Impulse

A Chapter by Megan