Born With A Star, Forced To Be A Photographer

Born With A Star, Forced To Be A Photographer

A Story by elgarcia
"

Ashley P. Garez, as a younger sister of her worldwide famous sister. Feeling neglected and mistaken for a photographer, until she met this '' childhood camp mate '' at her new school.

"
'' Her lush red hair, her eyes of ocean blue. I couldn't imagine life without seeing her, once again. ''
Ashley has reached her junior high years, stepping into the new. The red hair, the ocean blue eyes, nobody could look at her without making a single judgement. Did she dye her hair? Does she wear contacts? The comments were bothering, used to it every single day. A voice entered her ear as she heard somewhat, bright, wholesome and cheerful voice of that a man. Who is it? - '' Hey! Heard your the weird ash, wanna be friends? '' - She looked at him overwhelmed, and did not seemingly expected the events that will happen to her life due to this individual.
As Ashley wrote in her diary, '' I've been friends with him ever since Grade 7 has started, Grade 9 is starting now, it has been awhile since we've first met. I think I'm ready now. '' Or so she thought, walking into the campus, ready with her notes, letters, flowers, chocolates, everything was prepared. Or so I thought, the flowers dropped to the ground as I saw Zander, with another person. She was a transferee, they just met? Right? Til I knew they were long distanced lovers, embarrassment filled up on my face, crying and sober. I ran away, I just want to transfer somewhere new again where everything flowed smoothly.
I'm never going back. Again.
I begged my oh-so popular older sister, I'm glad she's nice to me, she accepted my choice. I want to thank her in a million ways, I'm still finding one.
Stepping into the new again, I breathed the glistening air as it smelled somewhat like it's the perfect place for my own being. Another voice entered my ears again, it wasn't him again though, It was.. somebody.
'' Hey! Have we met before? '' as the person asked me that, I couldn't remember anything, not even anything from my intermediate years. Was he a childhood fellow? I answered back as if I pretended I didn't know him a single bit, or so I actually thought. '' Uhm, Do I look like I do? '' I'd coldly answer, but he just smiled. It was that bright smile once again, it keeps repeating. But I had a feeling, this would work out. Maybe this time, I'll try again.
He introduced himself, '' Name's Zane! '' The feeling, he's more influential and comforting than Zander, It's just that bright smile that couldn't get out of my head. Snap out of it Ashley, it's all in the past, even yesterday is already in the past. Let's get over it, he spoke once again speaking.. a bit blandly? '' I won't tell you my full name yet! We might be in the same class so.. Meet me fully there! '' .. I felt a blooming wind flow through my hair as my eyes lit up, it felt like I was loved again, like how I was loved by him. Thank you..
Chapter 1 - All In The Past.
BORN WITH A STAR FORCED TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER
Story written by Elcina Calla Garcia.
I am 11 years old as I write this story, 5th Grade is feeling good now. I hope everybody appreciates this work, I wrote this in a paper at school, so I decided to share it online.

© 2024 elgarcia


Author's Note

elgarcia
Story written by a young person so if It has grammar errors or bad making of sentences, please tell me!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

26 Views
Added on September 27, 2024
Last Updated on September 27, 2024
Tags: #story #idk

Author

elgarcia
elgarcia

Manila, NCR, Philippines