Ch.4

Ch.4

A Chapter by Smooth J-cool

 I felt my face being slammed into the ground. I was repeatedly kicked in the stomach. My eyes were red and my nose was bleeding. A person pulled my head up. Our eyes met. I didn't know who it was.

  "I know what you did. If I ever catch you with him again, I'll cut your dick off and make you eat it."

  The mysterious person punched me in my left cheek and I became unconscious.


  "I woke up panting like a thirsty dog. I looked at Marcus' clock on his night stand. It was 4:34pm. I couldn't sleep in the bed anymore. I sat up and started to think. I decided to lay next to Marcus. I guess the sound of my feet woke him up. He rolled over and looked at me.

  "What's wrong," he asked, with a weird raspy voice.

  "Guess I had a nightmare," I responded.

  "Come here," he commanded.

  I walked over to him lazily. He unzipped his sleeping bag and held up one end.

  "Get in"

  "Excuse me," I asked, looking confused.

  "Well when I have a bad dream, I need someone to sleep with. So get in. It'll keep you warm. It's gets really cold in here. I found that out the hard way."

  I got in the sleeping bag. It was big. I laid my head on his bare chest. I could hear his heart beating. It matched mine. He wrapped his arms around me and said "You'll be fine. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." I felt so secure. I looked up at him.

  "Thank you," i said.

  "For what?"
  
  "Everything. The kiss, the park, letting me lay here with you."

  "Don't give it another thought," he smiled.

  I sat up and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me until his lips met mine. I knew at that moment, that Marcus was my light, my happiness, the key to my heart. Crazy for only knowing him 2 days huh? I continued to kiss him. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. It was so weird but it felt so good. He rolled over on top of me. He started to feel on my chest. I wrapped my hands around his back. He pinned them down to the sleeping back after a few seconds. He ripped my shirt off and started to kiss my pecs. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. Nothing I ever felt before could match this moment. He worked his way down to my abs and I started to clench. I knew where this was going but I wasn't sure I wanted it to happen. I decided to just go with the flow. He started to to take my pants off, but he was taking to long so I quickly pulled them down. I looked up at him and he looked troubled.
 
  "Why did you stop," I asked
 
  "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I like you to much to put you through anything like that."

  He was truly the sweetest person in the world. I put back on my clothes and we decided to cuddle until we fell asleep.

  For the next 2 months, me and Marcus spent a lot of time together. We had a lot of fun. He came over a lot. Since I lived in the basement, we had a lot of privacy. We were perfectly happy together. I avoided Danielle as much as I could, but I finally had to break it off with her. It wouldn't be right to stay with her knowing that my heart was somewhere else. If you went to my school, you would see me with Marcus all the time in the hallways. People started to wonder "Is Evan gay?"  I hated being talked about. It didn't make me feel good at all. 

  I walked to my locker to get my book for chemistry. I opened it when a note fell out & hit the ground.  I picked it up and read it. Meet me at The Beat after school. I smiled. I knew it was Marcus. I drove to the beat as soon as I got out of school. I was waiting at the front door. No sight of Marcus. I walked back to my car. I felt in my pocket and pulled my keys out. I heard a big crash and turned around towards the beat.

  A person in black clothing walked very slowly in my direction. I thought it was Marcus, so I walked up to him. Before I can get a word out, someone hit me in the back of the head. I fell to the ground, My face hitting the pavement hard.  I got kicked in the stomach a couple of times. I tried to pull myself up but I was too weak. The mysterious, creepy person in black kicked me in the stomach once more really hard. I  coughed up blood.

   "I know what you did. If I ever catch you with him again, I'll cut your dick off and make you eat it."

  EXACTLY LIKE MY DREAM! I could make out that the person was a man. He backed off and I managed to get up. My whole body felt sore. I could barely walk. 

  "What the hell was that for," I yelled.

  He took of his hood and revealed himself. It was Ian. I couldn't believe that it was actually..Ian. That was the farthest name from my head. He came at me again but something slammed his body against the side of the building. This other mysterious person started to repeatedly punch Ian in his face. Ian couldn't take it anymore & he fell to the ground. I was about to collapse again when the mysterious boy grabbed me & thrust me over his shoulder. He carried me to my car. He put me in the back seat & started the car. He showed his face and to my surprise, it was Marcus.

  "Lay back baby. I got you."

  Hearing his voice was a relief. I fell asleep in the back seat and woke up in Marcus' arms in my bed.

  "Wake up baby. Your Dad is upstairs calling the police," he said.

  I didn't move. I didn't have the strength to. I started to tell him about my dream and how it became a reality this afternoon. What else could go wrong that day. The only good thing about it was that Marcus was there to comfort me. He always made me feel that way.

  "Evan. I want you to know that no matter what those n****s at school do, I will always be here for you baby. I know we've only known each other for 2 and a half months, but you mean so much to me. I never want to lose you. It's hard to say this but.....I Love you Evan. So much," Marcus said.

  He started to cry. I felt one drop fall on my head. I also started to cry. I knew I felt the same way. No one had ever loved me the way Marcus did. He was my world and I wasn't planning on losing him. Nothing was going to tear us apart. Ever!


© 2010 Smooth J-cool


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hmm, the story is getting more interesting, but that was a lot to put together in one chapter. be wary of rushing the story. I know when you get really into what you're writing, you just want to get to the interesting parts. But the details help. It would be nice for you to slow down a little, show the build up to the attack. I wonder if Ian did it just because he's jealous and secretly gay, or is he homophobic, or both. Try showing the signs leading up to the attack as you show the build up of Marcus and Evan's relationship. Otherwise, despite the dream, the attack seems too random

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hm, hm...this chapter was very dramatic, but there was a little bit too much packed into one chapter alone. I've noticed with allot of writers, and I do it allot myself; sometimes I want to get the writing completed I begin to write in condensed form. It's a common mistake, that's easily fixed~~

But enough on that. I really did like the story in this chapter, it creates a allot of new questions. I want to know how Evan feels about being betrayed by Ian, I want to know about the dream. I've really become interested, I hope you write more~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2010
Last Updated on August 21, 2010


Author

Smooth J-cool
Smooth J-cool

Fredericksburg, VA



About
I'm 16 and I love to write. I've been writing ever since I was little, but now I'm starting to take it seriously. I write about what I know and what I experience. I try to make my stories as real as p.. more..

Writing