Ch.2: Project Mayhem

Ch.2: Project Mayhem

A Chapter by Smooth J-cool

  I pulled into his driveway with caution. His Dad was outside working in the garage. Marcus jumped out of the car and ran to his Dad.

  "Congrats Son," his Dad said.

  "It's fixed? YES! Finally, I can drive to school," he yelled.

  That kind of made me a little sad. Even though he kind of irked me, I liked being in the car with him. I got out and walked into the garage. It turned out that we had the same car. Nissan Maximas. Mine was black and his was white.

  "So I guess you won't be needing my assistance anymore," I joked.

  He looked as if I just told him horrible news. Maybe he felt the same way about me that I felt about him. Who knows. He led me upstairs to his room. His room was pretty big. Way bigger than my room in the basement. He threw his bookbag on the floor and started to take off his shirt. Once it was off, he started to wipe the sweat off of his chest with a towel. Whew! He had perfect abs. His arms were big and so was his chest. My mouth started to get dry.

  "Um...what gym did you use to go to," I asked.

  "Well back home, I went to this gym that my uncle owned. I actually worked there as a personal trainer. You know I can help you out. I noticed you're a little flabby under the arms but your muscles are there," he said.

  I ignored the fact that he said I had flabby arms.

  "And your chest can use some toning as well," he stated.
 
  He walked over to me and started to feel on my chest. He was showing me the areas where I needed the most work. I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying because he was touching me. He had big, strong hands. I could feel my knees getting weak and I decided to sit down. I sat on the edge of his bed.

  "Okay,  so since we're doing the Statue of Liberty, what is your idea," I asked.

  He walked over to his bookbag, got out his notebook and started to right down everything he had in mind. Meanwhile, he never put back on his shirt. We worked on the project for about an hour before we decided to take a break. We went downstairs to the kitchen to make a snack. He pulled Tyson Anytizers out of the freezer. He put them in the oven and went to go look in the refrigerator. He leaned over to look in the trays at the bottom. He had a nice firm a*s. I couldn't help but stare. I started to lick my lips when he turned around. I played it off cool. I wanted to ask him questions, but I didn't want to be rude about it. I decided to just go for it.


  "Hey, um...are you gay," I asked.

  He looked puzzled and scared to answer the question. I started to say never mind but he answered.

  "Yes, I am. Are you," he asked.

  "What? Me? No. I was just asking because I was curious," I hesitated.

  "Oh really? So if I kissed you, you would punch me in the face or something?'"
 
  He got up and leaned over the table. Our lips were inches away. I could smell his breath. Spearmint Gum. My head was telling me to move out of the way, but my heart wasn't letting me. He leaned in and kissed me. His lips were really soft. Everything in my body just sunk. Deep down I always had an attraction to guys, I just hid them from the world. I didn't know if I was full on gay or if I was bisexual but that didn't matter at that moment. I secretly got what I wanted. A kiss from Marcus. When I came back to my senses I pulled away.
 

   "What are you doing," I asked.

  "Evan, don't play dumb. I like you. When I saw you in the bookstore, it took a lot of guts to walk up to you and say something. I ended up talking about the damn book. I thought I failed but obviously not. I know you like me too," he exclaimed.

  He wasn't wrong. All I could do was look Marcus up and down. He was much bigger than me. I was surprised that he even picked me up and carried me all the way up the stairs.

  "Okay, you're right. I'm VERY attracted to you, but I have a girlfriend," I said.

  "I know. I'm sorry I did that. That was a stupid move from me. Plus, I don't just want to come into your life and messed it up."

  I was disappointed. For some odd reason, the short time that I knew Marcus, I could never think straight around him. He made my brain fuzzy. I decided to leave and go home. I got in my car and parked it in my driveway. Since it was the middle of the day, my brother and Dad were at school and work. I needed a shower, so I went into my Dad's bathroom. His bathroom faced the front of the house. When I looked out the window, I could see into Marcus' bedroom. He was changing out of his pants and putting on basketball shorts. He was completely naked at this point. He had a picture perfect body. I found myself starring at Marcus a lot. I stepped away from the window and got in the shower.

  When I was done, I went down to the basement and took a nap. I woke up to a text from Danielle.

  "The Beat 8:00pm, Don't be late," it read.

  I looked at the clock, It was 7:15pm. I got up and put on my black button down shirt with my dark denim jeans. I put on my Black Jordans; I barely wore them.  I walked out the front door and saw that Marcus was driving down the street. Where was he going?



© 2010 Smooth J-cool


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i do like this story so far. It's more realistic, not melodramatic. i love the fact that the "L" word hasn't come up yet, that you're starting it the way it should be, as an attraction

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hehe, very nice kiss scene ;D
I like the way you don't butter on the drama. Allot of authors tend to begin the second chapter with confessions of love and what not, ignoring the fact that the charactors have known each other for like a day. You've made this much more realistic, and much more believeable. Great story so far~

Posted 13 Years Ago


I absolutly Love'D this StOry (Sniffles) lmao Someon come be my MarCus

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2010


Author

Smooth J-cool
Smooth J-cool

Fredericksburg, VA



About
I'm 16 and I love to write. I've been writing ever since I was little, but now I'm starting to take it seriously. I write about what I know and what I experience. I try to make my stories as real as p.. more..

Writing