WUD-Chapter 7

WUD-Chapter 7

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 7

                Angie was getting so chummy with her new assistant. It was making me sick to my stomach. I guess it was to be expected. I don’t like him at all. It’s like he’s taking my best friend away from me. I wonder what Angie would do if I stabbed him in my knife….never mind I don’t want to think about that. Angie can be scary when she’s mad.

                Angie and I were following Timmy to a soul that he could sense that was a mile away. Timmy was pretty good at his job. I can’t lie, but I still don’t like him. Maybe I can get Angie alone for a couple of seconds. I have something I really want to ask her. It’s really important that I do that when Timmy isn’t around.

                We found the soul within five seconds. It had a scared look on his face. He had black sunglasses on. He had tanned skin like he had been in the sun a lot. He looked like he was into golf. He had some golf pants on and a golf club in his hand. His body was shaking when we saw us come. I wonder if that will be every ghost’s reaction when we come.

                “Hey, umm wait don’t I know you?” Angie said. She gave the ghost a look. He gave her a look too and they knew each other.

                “Angie, is that you?” He asked.

                “Jackson, oh my God, how did you die?” Angie asked.

                “I died in a golfing accident. It’s pretty unfortunate. I loved golfing too. I didn’t think that it would kill me. I feel like it betrayed my trust. The golf cart lost control and it fell down a hill. I couldn’t get out in time. I hit my head and bled to death. Someone eventually found me.”

                “Jackson, I don’t understand why you had to die. You were so young and so sweet. I don’t like that you died, but I can’t save you. I can’t save anyone else. I’m sorry I have to do this.” Angie pulled out her sword, but before she could do anything I stopped her.

                “Let me do this. He is close to you and you can’t save him. Plus I want to have a little fun. So please let me do this?” I kind of begged. Angie wasn’t in a good mood tonight and I knew that. I knew that something was bothering her, but I doubt she would tell me. When she gets upset she doesn’t tell me anything.

                “Fine, you can do this.” Angie said with a aggravated look on her face. I smiled at her, but she didn’t smile back.

                “Angie, what do you mean kill me?” Jackson said looking scared. I pulled out my sword and I stabbed it into his chest. He cried out in pain and then disappeared. Timmy looked scared when I stuck the sword into his chest. Well I didn’t really have that much fun. I thought it would be a little more entertaining. All of a sudden Jackson came back. I knew he wasn’t dead then.

                I used my other powers to kill him off. I flipped over in the air and then held out my hands and yelled “Mackawacka” and then a burst of energy came out of my hands. Angie looked at me weird when I yelled the word out. Timmy started to laugh. I laughed a little bit too because I understood that the word was pretty funny.

                “Angie, Jake, I found another soul. Follow me.” Timothy said as he flew away. We followed him and we were there within thirty seconds. A girl ghost was floating over her home.

                “Jessie!” Angie yelled out.

                “How do you know these people?” I asked her.

                “They are my friends. I’m killing this one. Jessie, how did you die?” Angie asked.

….

                Jessie is dead…I knew this would happen. She was always upset. I hated to see her like that, but now she is dead. I am wondering how she died. I don’t know if she killed herself and now I am going to find out.

                “I killed myself. I just couldn’t take it anymore. You know how I was treated.” She said her voice quivering.

                “I know, but you shouldn’t have done it, Jessie.” I said in an upset tone. I pulled out my sword and I kicked her first. She looked at me in surprised. I then transformed into this fairy looking creature and knocked her out with fire. I then took my sword and stabbed her into the ground. Timmy was scared and Jake just looked at me in surprise. I then controlled the earth and made her go underground. I knew she was dead then. I didn’t feel bad.

 

               

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
I know this chapter is kind of short. The next killing chapters will be a lot better. I can't wait to write chapter 8.

1. Did you like the chapter?
2. Who is your favorite character?
3. Who is your least?
4. Do you like Jake's word? lol
5. Do you think Angie's power is cool? I like it.
6. What was your favorite part?
7. What do you think will happen next?
8. Are you excited for the next chapter?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. Yes
2. Gonna stick with Angie
3. Well Timothy..why not..
4. Made me laugh
5. Pretty cool
6. The golf carting accident and the mackawaka
7. More bloody killing
8. Yes

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. Of course!l
2. ANgie!
3. Jessie?
4. Yes, it's funny
5. yes
6. All of it
7. More killing?
8. Yes!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. YES

2. Jake XD

3. Jeremy

4. LOL YEAH XD

5. I like it alot!!

6. I liked Jake's awesome death sequence lol XDD

7. Idk just gunna read and find out

8. YESS

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..