WUD-Chapter 4

WUD-Chapter 4

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 4

                As soon as we walked in the door my parents were in my face shouting at me. I knew that this was going to happen. My parents could be so ugh.

                “Where were you, Angie?! You should have been home five hours ago! You had us scared to death!” My mom said shouting at me. I hated being shouted at. I punched the wall next to me which scared my parents and Jake.

                “We lost track of time and we were still playing basketball. I’m sorry I didn’t call first, but can you leave me alone?” I shouted back at my mom. I never usually talked back to her, but she was starting to irritate me with all her worrying. I know that’s what a mom normally does. I felt bad for yelling back at her. I could see the worry still in her eyes.

                “I was really worried about you! Don’t yell at me!” My mom said. Here we go again.

                “I know I’m sorry. I forgot to call you!” I said.

                “Well you should have called me as soon as you knew you were going to be later. You know you and Jake are going to be grounded. I am going to call Jake’s parents in the morning. I can’t believe you kids were out almost all night!” My mom shrieked.

                My dad came into the room. He had anger in his eyes. I didn’t like when my dad got angry. He looked like he was going to kill Jake. I had to get Jake upstairs before my dad almost killed him, but I was too late.

                “WHERE WERE YOU WITH MY DAUGHTER?!” My dad said exploding on Jake. He threw him into the wall. Jake yelped in pain. I knew his chest as hurting my dad started punching him. I was getting angry.

                “Dad, we were at the park. Calm down! Nothing happened! If you want to take me to the doctor to check then you can, but leave Jake alone.” I could see the tears popping up in Jake’s eyes. My dad was such an overprotective person. I loved him and whatever, but did he have to hurt my best friend?

                My dad calmed down and dropped Jake. I caught Jake before he fell on the ground. He was in so much pain already, but my dad just made it worse. I didn’t like him sometimes, but I loved him because he was still my father.

                “Oh, by the way Angie…I saw something in your room…can you please explain to me what that is?” My father said. I froze…and Jake froze as well. Uh-oh. I didn’t know how he was going to explain that to my father.

                “What was it daddy?” I asked through clenched teeth.

                “I thought I saw a sword on your bed, but maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. I am getting old you know.” My dad said with a small smile.

                “I think your eyes are playing tricks on you dad…I think it’s time for us to go to bed. See you in the morning parents.” I said and grabbed Jake and ran. He was still crying. I was about ready to kill my dad…I can’t believe he did this to Jake…

                I grabbed the ointment that was sitting next to the sword on Jake’s bed. I took his shirt off and put the ointment on him. He winced in pain a little bit. I put some ointment on me and I could feel a little bit of stinging. All the pain then dissipated. I was glad because I didn’t want to feel any more pain.

                We had fallen asleep a couple of minutes later and then there was a knock on my window. I opened my eyes. I opened the window and there was Jeremy. He had a smile on his face. He seemed amused to be waking us up as soon as we got home.

                “Hey kids, it’s time for you to wake up!  We have some souls to kill. I know it’s early for you, but you need to start working now. There are a lot of souls for you to fight in this neighborhood. Not all of them are going to be easy to beat. Also as you will find out what powers you have obtained. When you unlock your sword you are going to be able to do more than just use the sword. I hope you will be entertained.” Jeremy said as he laughed at our expressions. Are you kidding me? We just got home five minutes ago and they expect us to fight!

                “By the way you will have to first talk to the spirit. You need to learn how they died and what happened to them before they died. Some of them will be pretty interesting others will be boring, but you will get used to the job.” Alexis said coming out of nowhere scaring me.

                “Now pick up your swords and get ready to learn your new powers!” Jeremy commanded.

….

                Already we have to unlock our powers…why did it have to be this way? I was extremely tired and I thought Angie’s dad was going to murder me? Now I have to go out and kill souls…that’s just great.

                Angie picked up her sword and her hair and eyes changed colors. She didn’t look like herself when she had transformed. She looked like she was a ninja in her outfit. She looked extremely adorable in her outfit. Did I really just think that?

                Angie threw a couple of punches towards Jeremy who was surprised. I didn’t think Angie would be aggressive. Angie pointed a finger at her sword and it projected forward! I was surprised and jumped when it made contacted with Jeremy. Alexis knew that this was going to happen and chuckled.

                “I hope you kids know that we are immortal. You are immortal now too and you won’t die ever again.” Alexis said and giggled.

                Jeremy and Angie sparred for a couple of seconds. Jeremy and Angie were outside. Angie pointed to a tree and it went straight at Jeremy. He tried to duck, but it hit him. I tried to calm Angie down for the second time today.

                “Angie, calm down. I know you are angry and everything, but you should take them out on the souls.” Jeremy said. Angie didn’t listen grabbed her sword and then…

 

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Okay...I lied...you get to know them in the next chapter hehehe.

1. Did you like this chapter?
2. What was your favorite part?
3. Who is your favorite character?
4. Are you mad that Jeremy and Alexis have returned?
5. Do you think Angie's power is cool or should I give her more? (I might)
6. Do you hate Angie's Dad?
7. Do you hate her Mom?
8. Do you feel bad for Jake?
9. What do you think will happen next?
10. Are you excited to read more?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

1. Yeah
2. The dad getting angry haha
3. Still Angie
4. Not at all
5. Depends on what others have
6. No, seems a character to me
7. Nah, just usual mom
8. Well slightly, but is gonna have to toughen up
9. Killing!!!
10. Yeah bring it on

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. Yes!

2. When Angie rescued Jake from her wicked overprotective dad. Gawsh.

3. Still Jake.

4. Yeah. Yeah I am. But perhaps I'll like them in upcoming chapters.

5. More for Angie! More for Angie!

6. No, I can understand being overprotective. He was just checking up on his daughter.

7. No, but I do find her annoying.

8. Yes!! D: Poor dude.

9. They'll begin their training and be super good/bad at it.

10. YEAH I AM!

Posted 13 Years Ago


So we're going to meet some ghosts next, eh?

1. Yes
2. They're immortal! :D No, when Angie tries to kill Jeremy.
3. ANGIE! Then Jake.
4. Not really....
5. more!!!! It's cool, but more! :D
6. No, but he's annoying.
7. No, moms always worry.
8. yes.
9. They meet some ghosts.
10. yes.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. It was pretty good.

2. Not sure.

3. Angela

4. Not really xD

5. Yupp!

6. No

7. No

8. Yes.

9. No clue.

10. Yupp:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


2. WHEN ANGIEGOES ALL IMMA KILL YOU
10. Yes, very much so!
7. Not really. She was just freaking ou like all Mum's.
3. Alexis. Love the name, plus she giggled. Giggling is epic.
5. Her power is cool! GIVE HER MORE EPICALNESS
1. YES!
4. No really. I'm okay with them now...
9. THEY FINALLY KILL A SOUL YES
6. Yes. He was being a total a*s
8. YES! That would hurt, mahn.


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..