WUD-Chapter 1

WUD-Chapter 1

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

:D

"

Chapter 1

                I could sense someone following us, but I didn’t know who or what. I know it was strangers because there were always strangers walking on this road. Most of the people I knew were nice, but the strangers they were not that nice.

                “Jake, someone is following us.” I whispered softly in his ear. Jake looked behind us and noticed the person following us. Jake eyed them suspiciously. We could tell there was more than one. It’s not like I wanted to be out of the street anymore.

                “I know I could sense someone was following us as soon as we left the park. I didn’t want to freak you out or anything. I just wanted you to know that you were going to be safe with me. I won’t let anything happen to you.” I knew I could count on Jake. He was always there for me when I needed him. When the popular girls were picking on me…he was there. When the boys were hitting on me he was there. Jake was popular among the ladies. I really liked him, but I wouldn’t be able to tell him how I felt. I don’t think he would like me back since we were just friends. I didn’t want to ruin our friendship or anything.

                “You should have let me know. You should know by now that I’m not afraid of anything. I have the fighting spirit you know?” I said to Jake a little angrily. Jake hated when I was mad. Then there was no stopping to what I would say.

                “I know, I know, but I didn’t want to freak you out like I said. You know how I am, Angie.” Jake said as we walked faster trying to get away from the strangers, but they weren’t going to give up without a fight I knew.

                “Hey kids, do you want some candy?” They said laughing at us. I looked at Jake and he had anger flashing in his eyes. Also his eyes looked like they were scared.

                “Why do you look scared all of a sudden?” I whispered to him.

                “They just pulled a knife out. Start running.” He said. I wasn’t really a fast runner, but I knew I had to run. We started to run away from the strangers. They were faster than Jake thought they were. One of them grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. I tried to throw the person off of me. Jake was being pinned down too. He flashed the knife in front of my eyes. I screamed out and Jake was angry. He was trying to fight the girl off. It was weird that it was one boy and one girl. The girl was stronger than Jake thought.

                I looked back at my attacker and I could feel the knife close up to my throat. I started to scream out more. I knew he was going to cut me.

                “Shut up.” He said and slapped me. I didn’t stop screaming because I would think someone would come and help us. Jake was just lying their as the girl cut his neck. He was wincing in pain. The guy that was pinning me started to cut my neck too. I didn’t scream either because I wanted to be strong in front of Jake.

                He knew I was strong, but I could feel the pain as the knife was cutting me over and over. I just couldn’t stand the thought of dying. I was only fifteen years old and I had a lot left to live for. I felt the guy flip me over as he was stabbing me in the back. I knew I had tears streaming down my face. Then he took a blade out of his pocket. It was a sword…I could tell. I had always loved swords. He put the sword right into my back and went through my chest. I knew I was going to die…and I knew Jake was going to die.

                I slowly went into unconsciousness and everything went black.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Yes, the first chapter is short, but the second chapter is going to be longer. I know it wasn't that interesting, but it is crucial to the story. Can't wait for you to read the next chapter.
Now time for some questions.
1. What do you think is going to happen next?
2: Do you like Jake and Angela?
3: Who do you think you're going to meet next?
4: Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i liked it its good. wish i had your writing skills

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. hmmmm wake up see that she dead(right?) and be like 'WTF!?!?!'
2. yep ^-^
3.hmmm.... o.o idk
4. I did didnt i? ^-^


Posted 13 Years Ago


1. Become spirits!!
2. Yeah
3. The spirit world
4. Just getting warmed up after a grabbing start

Posted 13 Years Ago


1. They're going to wake up and see their dead bodies and be like WUGFDGFDHDGFHDGFV!!!

2. Yes! :3

3. The Grim Reaper.

4. I just did :DD

Posted 13 Years Ago


2. Yes. I always like dead people.
4. Awesomely written. Having the first POV while tey were being killed was just creepy. I fear for you and your sanity.
1. They're dead, and they're gonna find out and start crying.
3. GOD. Some parents, friends, who're all mourning their death.

Posted 13 Years Ago


oooh... Intensity... :D

1. She's going to wake up and find out she's dead, right?

2. Yes.

3. The kidnappers, the parents, the friends.

4. What do you think this is? :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..