WUD-Prologue

WUD-Prologue

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Prologue

                As it turned to night in Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey, the wind was blowing. Yes, Cliffwood Beach is a small town with a small population, but still creepy things can happen at night. Crazy things that no one would ever think to happen.

                Jake and I were walking home from the park one night. It’s dangerous to be out at night. We could hear someone screaming in the night. That was normal, but you could hear a lot of random noises. I grabbed Jake’s hand as we heard the scream. Jake was scared and so was I.

                We knew we shouldn’t have stayed out this late, but we were too busy entertaining ourselves. Jake’s parents were out of town. He had to come stay with me since we were best friends. I don’t know why his parents didn’t want to take him with them. Jake was bored out of his mind and he wanted to play basketball.

                We turned onto my street and then our lives changed for the worst. It’s like waking up from a nightmare, but it was worse than a nightmare. It was something we were going to have to face. I don’t know how to explain what happened next. Just let me assure you…you will be shocked.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Nothing like this will ever happen in real life. This is just a fictional story. I hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i think you should show instead of temlling us what happene. A little bit of dialogue won't hurt either, but i know this is just a prologue, it's an intresting preface though.

Posted 12 Years Ago


o.o its normal to hear screaming at night...? o.o
cool :3

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my...wonder whats so shocking.

Posted 13 Years Ago


IT'S NORMAL TO HEAR SCREAMING AT NIGHT?!

-is scared-

Awesome...uhm...scared too... Is something going to kill them?

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oooh! Creepy! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..