Aidan-Epilogue

Aidan-Epilogue

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Epilogue: 1 Day Later

                “Aidan, can you tell us what happened before your dad killed himself. It is really vital information at the moment.” Detective Brown asked. Aidan was shaking and crying. Detective Brown knew that Aidan was going to need A LOT of help.

                “Well my dad came home and he saw me with his journal. I know who killed my mother, but there are more people involved. I just don’t know who else was involved. My father didn’t tell me who was involved.” Aidan said feeling guilty about everything.

                “Who was the one person that was involved that you knew of?” Detective Brown asked.

                “My father, but there were two others involved. Before my father killed himself he mentioned to others, but I don’t know who they are.”

                “Your father helped kill your mother?!” Detective Brown asked in shock.

                “Yes.” Aidan said starting to shake more.

                “I know you’re traumatized. Why don’t you just go home to relax?” Detective Brown said trying to calm him down. They both knew that he was going to need a lot of extensive therapy.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Not much added.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...i wanna give him a hug... that was an amazing book i'm sorry that took so long for me to read but trust me you did an awesome job on it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Therapy would be good for him... Nice book. Awesome, sad, funny book.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Yes therapy indeed!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. Aidan sure has been put through alot. Theraphy will do the poor boy some good.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

362 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..