Aidan-Chapter 28

Aidan-Chapter 28

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

This is a short chapter, but you will see why later! :)

"

Chapter 28

                “Dad, please don’t shoot me!” That was all the police heard on the phone. The officers rushed into their cars to make sure the boy they heard on the phone was not going to get shot at.

                “Why would I shoot my pride and joy?” John said gingerly.

                “I don’t know because you are insane!” Aidan yelled.

                “I wouldn’t shoot my own, son. That would be very foolish of me.” John said.

                “Then drop the gun.” Aidan said. John pointed the gun at his own head. Aidan was alarmed at the motion.

                “Dad, you are all I have left. I don’t want to lose you. I just think you should go into a mental hospital because you’re insane. Please don’t kill yourself because it isn’t worth it. You just need to get help is all dad.”

                “I would rather die than be insulted by my own son. Plus all the guilt is burning me on the insides. I did love your mother. I didn’t mean to kill her. I really didn’t mean to. This is why I have to do this.” John said. John pulled the trigger. Aidan saw that his father’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. His eyes were lifeless and Aidan knew that his father was dead then.

                The police arrived a second later and rushed into the house. Aidan ran out the door because he didn’t want to see his father’s dead body. Aidan ran to Chloe’s house crying his eyes out. He had too much stress and a lot on his mind.

                The police were still at his house. They reported a suicide and they cleaned up the crime scene. They didn’t think that Aidan was going to come back tonight, but they were going to bring him down to the station the next day.

                Aidan knocked on Chloe’s door really loudly. It was late at night, but he had to get away from his home. Chloe’s mother opened the door and when she saw the look on Aidan’s face she let him in right away. She hugged him tight even though she had no idea what was going on.  Then she went to get Chloe and Randy.

                “Aidan, what’s wrong?” Chloe asked as soon as she came out.

                “My d-dad is d-dead.” Aidan said crying into her shoulder.

                “WHAT?!” Randy and Chloe asked at the same time. Chloe tried to comfort Aidan as much as she could, but it wasn’t working. Randy tried to get Aidan to talk, but that didn’t work either.

                All Aidan could do was cry. He couldn’t really get any thought straight in his head. Aidan cried himself to sleep on Chloe’s shoulder. She laid his head in her lap. Randy didn’t really mind at the moment. He needed to get things out of Aidan when he woke up, but he knew Aidan wasn’t going to want to talk.

                “I’m so worried about him, Randy.” Chloe said.

                “I am too, Chloe. I am too.” Randy kissed Chloe on the cheek and they all went to bed to get Aidan’s mind clear for the morning.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

...i did not expect that to happen i agree with some random person, he should have gone to jail

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's just messed up. John deserved to go to prison. He's just foolish.

Posted 13 Years Ago


John blowing his brains! And in front of poor Aidan. Witnessed both his parents death, oh dear!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh My God. O_O John just offed himself. Whats Aidan going to do now? :-(

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..