Aidan-Chapter 27

Aidan-Chapter 27

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 27

                “So you found out my secret?” John said in a voice that was calmed. Aidan could tell that his father was a little angry. Aidan figured it was because he was reading his journal.

                “I did find out all your secrets, dad. Why did you lie to everyone all these years?” Aidan said as he could feel tears falling down his cheeks.

                “I lied because I needed to protect myself. I don’t want to be jailed for something that happened ten years ago. I knew that someone would find out some day about my secret. I didn't expect it to be my own child.” John said laughing robot like. Aidan shuddered at his father’s laugh.

                “Why did you hurt us like this dad? Didn’t you love me and mom?” Aidan asked.

                “I did love you and your mother for the years we spent together. That was all thrown away when I found out that she was cheating on me. I stopped loving your mother after I found out about the second guy. The second guy I will not tell you about. I can just say you will find out someday because it is someone that is close to us. So close to us that you will be shocked when you find out.” John said.

                “Why would you kill my mother? It was selfish to take mom’s life because you were angry. I know you acted out in anger, but ending her life was important to you? Killing the one who gave birth to me and gave me life was that important to you?! How could you do that dad?! I really want you to explain this.” Aidan said trying to calm down as much as possible. Aidan could feel that he was starting to flip out.

                “I know it was selfish. I shouldn’t have deprived you of a mother at such a young age. I know that it is hard to grow up without a mother. I know your mother suffered for years with her own mother. I know you found that suicide note. It was written by someone else, but some of it was true. The fights with her mother are true, but I can say the rest of it was false. I never did lay a finger on your mother. I did this to us because I was angry at her for cheating on me. I know what I did was terrible. I know I should have prevented the death of an innocent woman, but I didn’t have a choice for I didn’t love her anymore. I fell out of love with her when I found out she was cheating.” John said as calmly as he could.

                “Please tell me why you killed my mother. Start with the beginning please.” Aidan asked in a small tone.

                “Alright, I will tell you the story from the beginning.” His father said.

                Aidan just nodded and his father started the story.

                “Hey John, its Talia and I wanted to let you know that my husband and your wife are having an affair.” Talia said to me over the phone.

                “What?” I asked shrinking back.

                “I saw them sneaking off together. They were kissing when they came back home. He would come home smelling like someone else’s perfume that I didn’t have. He one day had lipstick on his collar. I don’t know what else to tell you John. I’m sorry about you having to find out this way.” Talia said and hung up the phone. I started to cry when I realized Ashley wasn’t faithful to me.

                Ashley came home a couple of hours later and we talked for a couple of minutes. She had a smile on her face and she was glowing. She went upstairs to take a shower while I contemplated things.

                “What’s wrong, John?” She asked me.

                “I found out something about you today.” I tried to keep my voice as controlled as possible.

                “What did you find out?” Ashley said as her eyes filled with tears.

                “That you were cheating on me with Talia’s husband. I can’t believe you would do this to me. We have been together forever and you really want away from me now? What have I done to you to deserve this type of treatment? Ashley, I have been faithful to you, but you haven’t been faithful to me.” I exploded in anger.

                “I’m sorry, but you haven’t been making me happy. You are always getting angry with me over the tiniest things. You are making me feel like I am a useless parent and a terrible mother. You have even told me I was useless to you! That really hurt me, John. You couldn't see the pain you were putting me through. You just wanted to help yourself. I was tired of being treated like a monster.” Ashley said crying and running away into our bedroom.

                We didn’t talk for a little while after that. I did feel bad for making her feel that way because she didn’t deserve that treatment. I should have been better to her, but I made her feel bad about herself. She refused to talk to me for the next couple of days. I then found out again that your mother was cheating on me again, but this time with someone close to us. I called him up and yelled at him.

                “I can’t believe you are doing this to me! Are you trying to ruin my marriage?! You are already married to someone that is really close with Ashley! I really want to know what made you want to sleep with my wife when you already had your own?!” I asked angrily.

                “I’m sorry, John! I didn’t mean to hurt you or my family, but you know that we are having a rough time. I don’t want to hurt either of you, but I felt it was the right thing to do. Ashley needed me and I needed her just as much. I never meant to hurt you or my wife, but I just am not happy with her and to be honest Ashley isn’t happy with you either. I don’t know what to do.” He said.

                “I don’t need you tell me that I am not making my wife happy when you can’t keep yours happy either. I don’t think you truly understand what you did to me and my wife. You have destroyed us even further than before. I feel as if you are the ones that need to the marital counseling. You shouldn’t be butting into my marriage. You need to fix your own. How do you think your wife will feel when she finds out that you slept with Ashley? Don’t you think she will be just as devastated as I am? Don’t you think that your wife will be angry with you like I am?! I seriously cannot comprehend what made you do this to me and my family.” I said.

                “John, I truly am sorry and I want to make it up to you. Besides my wife already knows about the affair she found out a couple of hours ago. She won’t stop crying and I can feel her anger with Ashley and me. I don’t think you deserved what happened, but I want to make it up to you.” He said.

                “How can you do that?”

                “Let’s just get rid of the problem. I mean your wife did come on to me man. And honestly I couldn’t turn her down. She is competition to my wife. My wife is getting tired of her being on top while she feels at the bottom. She pitched to me an idea. We just want to scare Ashley into not hurting you or her anymore.” He said. I listened to his plan. I truly did like the plan. I knew that the plan was going to work. We were going to tie your mother up and pretend to stab her. We were going to hold knives to her throat just to scare her. It didn't turn out that way.

                On the eighteenth of May our plan was going to be done. We planned it a couple of days before her birthday. During that day I was very distant from your mother. We barely talked because she knew that I was angry with her. Everyone in the world knew I was angry with her.

                “John, we really need to talk.” She said to me in the morning while you were still sleeping.

                “There seriously is nothing to talk about. I don’t want to talk to you, Ashley.” I said. She just bit her bottom lip and left our bedroom. I got ready to do some yard work. Later in the day you came outside to play while your mother came to watch you play. I made you help me wash the car and we had a pretty good day. When you went to bed your mother tried to talk to me again.

                “John, please let me talk to you.”

                “Fine, what is it, Ashley?” I asked.

                “I truly am sorry for all I have done to you. I know you love me with all your heart. You just want the best for us. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted to make myself feel special again. I wanted to make myself feel better. With you I didn’t feel that specialness anymore. You would barely hold me or touch me. It’s been really hard on me. I didn’t mean to sleep with him. It just kind of happened. I love you, John.” Ashley said.

                “If you truly did love me you wouldn’t have cheated on me. You would have worked out our problems in our own home. I wouldn’t have done this to you, but you did this to me. I feel like I don’t even know you anymore. You made me feel as if I was worthless when I found out you slept with him. I don’t think you should have done that to me or her. We were both important to you.” I said.

                “John, I truly am sorry. I truly am.” She said.

                “Just get out of the room. I can’t stand to look at you right now.” I said. She started to cry as she made her way down the stairs. I called him and told him that I was ready to move on with the plan. I put on a black ski mask and climbed down the latter that was leaning up against the house. I was planning to fix our gutters that day.

                “Are you ready?” I heard him say. I nodded and we entered the house. We picked the locks to make it look like we were burglars trying to enter the house. Ashley gasped at us as we walked into the kitchen.

                “What do you want?” I heard Ashley ask.

                “We are just trying to scare you little missy. You ruined my marriage and his marriage.” He said pointing to me. He pulled out a knife and I did too.

                “Please don’t kill me.” Ashley pleaded.

                “We weren’t planning to kill you.” I said.

                “Then what do you want from me?” she asked scared.

                “We just want you to pay for what you did to my marriage.” I could tell that Ashley figured out who we were.

                “John, why are you in on this? Why would you kill your own wife?” she asked crying now.

                “I don’t love you anymore. I am starting to hate you, Ashley and so is everyone else here. I don’t really understand how I loved you in the beginning. You were sweet then now you are just a liar and a cheater. I want you out of my life.” I said.

                “Please don’t hurt me.” She said. Instead of listening to her I plunged the knife into her back. I was angry with her. She started to scream, but I quieted her screams by putting tape over her mouth. The other guy looked at me shocked.

                He stabbed her in the chest and we both kept stabbing her repeatedly. She tried to scream and break free, but she collapsed to the ground in front of us. I took the tape off of her mouth because I wanted to hear your mother’s final words as she lay bleeding to death.

                “I really did love you, John. I truly did, but you betrayed me. You are my killer and I really wish it didn’t have to end this way. I loved you, John; just remember that as you stick me in the grave as you and him are laying me to rest.” She said. Then she fell silent and I could see the light leave her eyes. I knew then that my wife was dead. I knew that I was the reason that she died. I was the one to make the first move and I was the one to end it. I was just angry at her.

                Then as I feared you woke up to find your mother dead. I had to fake all the emotions that were displayed that night. I just looked astonished to make you believe that I was surprised that your mother was dead.

                We left our house because it was a crime scene. We were staying in a hotel that was a couple of blocks away from our house. I left you alone when you finally fell back to sleep from crying so much. I crept back into the house.

                “I’m sorry I killed you, Ashley. I did love you, but I did this out of anger. I did this to get back at you for cheating on me. I don’t know what came over me as I stabbed you. I just let all of my emotions go. I just kept stabbing and stabbing until I felt content. I don’t know why I truly did it. I think it was to hurt you. I wanted you to feel the pains that I felt when I found out you were cheating on me. I’m sorry and I truly want you to be happy where you are now. I truly feel bad for what I had done. I am starting to feel the guilt. I promise to take care of our child and watch him grow. I will keep your memory alive. I love you.” I whispered as if Ashley was still alive.

                “Dad, I can’t believe how sick and twisted you are. I don’t want to be around you anymore. You are just as sick as the other guy. I want you to go to jail, dad. I don’t want you to be my father. You killed my mother out of anger. It was pure anger. I don’t think mom meant to hurt you. You were hurting her as well. You were both hurting, but you took it out in anger. You shouldn’t have done that. You killed the person that I wanted to be close with the most. And because of you I never got have a bond with a person that mattered to me. I don’t know what is wrong with you, dad, but you are sick in the head. I can’t even classify you as my dad anymore. You truly are a murderer.” Aidan said crying hysterically.

                “Aidan, I was just trying to make our lives better. You see how close you and I have gotten since your mother’s death. I truly love you son. I never meant to hurt you, son, but I felt it needed to be done. Your mother would be happy at how well you have been raised. Just know that I love you son. I always have loved you.” John said.

                “You don’t love me! You killed my flesh and blood the one that gave me life! You killed her and you killed a part of me that I will never get back! I can’t even look at you anymore!” Aidan yelled. Aidan grabbed for phone because he was going to call the police. Before Aidan knew it his father had a gun in his hand pointing it straight at Aidan.

                “Dad, please don’t shoot me!” That was all the police heard on the phone.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agreee with Aidan, i can't believe how sick and twisted his dad is pleaseee don't make his dad shoot him i will forever die from sadness if you make his dad shoot him!, reading on now.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Gun? Poor Aidan. He should go to the police.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh boy! Father is losing it now, gun!! really has anger problem, poor Aidan!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Father is losing it now for sure, gun!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..