Aidan-Chapter 18

Aidan-Chapter 18

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Not as long as the recent chapters, but is around the length of the beginning chapters.

"

Chapter 18

                Will was coming home from the hospital today! Aidan was excited to see his little cousin finally getting out. Will probably was more excited because he hated being in the hospital. Aidan got the call earlier that day.

                “Will is coming home from the hospital today!” He heard his aunt’s enthusiastic voice on the phone. Aidan laughed at her enthusiasm. She smiled wide and told Aidan to stop by later when Will was all settled. Aidan said he would and he hung up the phone.

                Aidan still had that dream he had a couple of nights ago. His mother was talking to her killer. His mother was trying to convince her killer to keep her alive. Aidan couldn’t take his mind off this dream. It was haunting him. Aidan couldn’t stop crying after that.

                Aidan didn’t talk about this dream with anyone, but he had a lot of questions in his mind. Who was his mother’s killer? What did she have to do with anything? Was his mother having an affair with someone? Why was his mother killed in the first place? Who was the guy in the dream? Who was the other guy that stabbed his mother? What was her connection to the two men?

                Aidan heard a knock on his bedroom door. His father stuck his head in through the door. He was home for his lunch break. After Aidan’s collapse his father came home for his lunch break. Aidan had to reassure his father that he was okay. John never listened to reason. His father was always worried about him, but he understood that he was his only child. Aidan smiled at his father who in turn smiled back.

                “Hey son, what’s going on today?”

                “Nothing really, I’m going to see Will today. He is coming home from the hospital finally. I’m glad he is doing much better than he had been.” Aidan smiled wide and John smiled back.

                “Tell Will I said I hope he feels better. I got to get back to work. I hope you have fun with Will today. See you later, Aidan, I am working a little late tonight. You can sleep over at Aunt Mary’s house if you want to. I don’t want you to be home by yourself just in case you collapse again.” John said as he was walking out the door. Aidan could hear the worry in John’s voice.

                “I might do just that to give Will some company. Dad, will you please stop worrying about me. I have been sleeping better. I’m sorry to have worried you.” Aidan said. Aidan went downstairs to do some chores before he went to his aunt’s house. Aidan heard a knock on his front door. When he opened it he saw Randy standing there. His eyes were blazing with anger and that was not a good sign. Randy walked into the house and threw his jacket on the couch.

                “What happened this time?” Aidan said with a sigh.

                “Chloe and I got into another argument. It was the fifth one this week. I can’t believe we are fighting again!” Randy said in anger.

                “What was this argument about?”

                “I don’t even know anymore. I just walked off before I got to angry. Chloe was yelling at me for no reason. That made me angry. I didn’t want to snap so I had to get away.”

                “I didn’t know Chloe yelled in anger. It’s kind of surprising considering she is super nice and bubbly.” Aidan said with amusement.

                “I didn’t know she yelled in anger either. I have only seen her yell in happiness. Ugh I hate arguing with her, but she pushed me into it.” Randy said with anger in his tone still.

                “I think you should just calm down. Do you want to visit Will with me today? I’m going to his house in a couple of hours. He might want to have more people to play the Wii with besides me. We are having a competition. It is pretty fun.” Aidan said with laughter.

                “I think I will come. It will help me cool down a bit.” Randy said a smile spreading on his lips at the mention of Will’s name. Randy hasn’t seen Will since the bowling alley incident. Randy thought that Will was a cool kid.

                “I think it will too. Will is really excited to be out of the hospital. He hated being in there. I would hate it too if I had to stay there for two or three weeks. I think that would just drive me up a wall.”

                “I understand that. I’ve been in the hospital a lot because of my mom. She is way too worried about me. She takes me every time I get hurt. I am always fine the next day. She is just being a mom though.”

                “She is your mother. She will always be worried about you, Randy. I always worry about you too. ”

                “You’re right about that. Aidan, you don’t have to worry about me all the time.”

                “Hold on. I hear my house phone ringing.” Aidan walked into the kitchen to pick up his phone. Randy plopped down on the couch and turned to the television on. He flipped through the stations until he found something interesting to put on. Randy stopped on a movie channel and he just watched what was on. Randy didn’t care exactly what was on. He just needed some noise to block out some of the thoughts that he was thinking.

                “Hello this is Aidan how may I help you?”

                “It’s Aunt Mary. I’m really worried about Will! He is barely talking to me. Do you think you can come and try to get him to talk? I think he is depressed and I don’t know how to handle him. Can you get through to him? I just need him to open up to someone. Please come over as soon as you can.” Mary asked in a panic.

                “Okay. I will be there in a couple of minutes. I have to finish up some chores. Don’t worry I will try to get him to open up. Randy is going to be coming with me. He had an argument with Chloe and he came here. I hope that’s okay.”

                “It’s okay if he comes. Will said that he thought Randy was cool. Thank you, Aidan. I really hope you can get through to him.”

                “Good. I will be there in two minutes. I will try Aunt Mary. I promise you that I will try.”

                “Alright, thank you, goodbye.”

                Aidan grabbed his jacket and keys. He put his sneakers on and brushed his hair.

                “Ready to go, Randy? That was my aunt. She is saying that Will is depressed and she doesn’t know how to handle him. Aunt Mary wants me over.”

                “Alright, let’s get going.”

                The both of them stepped out of the house. Randy followed Aidan to Mary’s house. Aidan said not to take the car because it’s just a waste of gas. It was easier to walk plus Randy didn’t know where her house was really. He had only dropped Aidan off the one time. Randy didn’t really remember that day at the moment. His eyes were still kind of blazing with anger. Randy was surprised when he saw how big their house was since he didn’t really see it.

                Mary was already in the door waiting for Aidan. She hugged him when she saw him.

                “Thank you for coming on such short notice.”

                “No problem. Where is the little guy?”

                “Will is in his room and he is just sitting there staring at the wall. Will is refusing to eat or talk to anyone. It is truly scaring me.”

                Aidan nodded and Randy followed him into Will’s room.

                “Will, what’s wrong buddy?” Aidan said walking into his room. Will looked up and he had tears running down his cheeks. Aidan was surprised by that because he didn’t expect that. Will jumped off his bed and ran into Aidan’s arms. Aidan held him close while his little cousin cried in his arms. Randy was a little uncomfortable because he never had to comfort anyone, but Chloe. Randy also was there when Aidan needed him, but no one else.

                “Aidan, I missed you so much. I had the worst nightmare of my life. I just didn’t want to tell mommy because she would have thought it was weird. I think this dream is scary and weird. I saw Aunt Ashley in my dream. I never got to meet her. I just saw pictures of her. Now she was in my dreams. All I could see was that she was getting killed. I didn’t know by whom, but two men stabbed her. I was a ghost in the corner watching as she was murdered. I tried to stop them for killing her, but I couldn’t because I wasn’t real. I’m so scared. I’m really scared, Aidan.”

                “I had the same dream, Will. It scared me too. Please calm down and you have to tell your mother. She would want to know what is going on.”

                Will still couldn’t stop crying from remembering the dream he had. He was just as hysterical as Aidan was when he had the dream.

                “Is that why you were crying uncontrollably the other night when you stirred?”

                “Yes, it was. I just couldn’t open up to anyone, but it’s strange that Will had the same dream as I did. There are a whole bunch of mysteries surrounding my mother’s death. I have no idea who killed her in the first place. I don’t think anyone knows why she was killed. Will, what were the killers saying at the end of the dream?”

                “One of them said he shouldn’t have been involved…even though he was. If he hadn’t been involved he would have been killed. I’m trying not to remember this dream. It was scary. I don’t know if I can tell mommy. I just don’t want to freak her out about it.”

                “I know, Will, that is a scary dream. A terrible dream as well because we now knew that my mother was killed by two people instead of one. I have so many questions running through my mind, but I don’t know who to turn to. Will, we need to keep this dream between us. I don’t want anyone else to know, but you, Randy, your mother and me. Your mother does deserve to know. Is that okay with you three?”

                “Yes, it’s okay with me, Aidan. I don’t want anyone to know either. I will try to tell mommy later. I just can’t right now.” Will said still crying. Aidan held him a little longer until he felt better.

                “Do you feel a little better now?”

                “Yes, do you want to play the Wii?” Will asked with a smile spreading wide over his lips. Randy and Aidan laughed and said yes. For the rest of the day they played video games and talked and laughed. Aidan was happy that Will was feeling a lot better. He guess Will just needed to get that out of his system.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Tell me what you think? :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Scary.... Will and Aidan had the same dream...Scary.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Will is in his room and he is just sitting there staring at the wall. Will is refusing to eat and talk to anyone.”
Will is in his room staring at the wall and he refuses to eat or talk to anyone.
What a coincidence that will had the same dream. i hope it wasn't forshadowing what would happen to his mom in the future. *shudders*

Posted 13 Years Ago


Coll stuff with the dreams, a bit of mysticism in the story adds to the suspense. Very nice job Angie, keep writing, you have talent!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Im glad for Will too :D

And that same dream...huh. Weird O_o

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing