Aidan-Chapter 17

Aidan-Chapter 17

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

 

Chapter 17

                It’s been a complete week since Randy and Chloe broke up. Aidan was hanging out with them today because they both called and said that they were going to be at the mall. Aidan said he would join them because he had nothing better to do.

                “Aidan, I think it’s the perfect day for me and Chloe to get back together. I’m feeling so much better after what happened. You were right about us needing some time apart. I feel completely better and I apologized to her. I just hope she is willing to take me back. After the way I treated her I don’t really know if she will.” Randy said with a half of a smile on his face. Aidan smiled back at his best friend and was happy he was feeling better. Aidan wasn’t really sure what Chloe would do. She was treated wrong and he knows that.

                “I hope your both happy. You have come a long way within the week. I know you missed her and she missed you. I think it’s good you’re hanging out again. I would think she would take you back. She really loves you, but there is a possibility that it might happen.”

                “I think it’s good too because we hopefully are getting back together today. I don’t want to be without her for another day. It was making me crazy that I’m not with her. Yes, but my storm has blown over. I have become a new man.”

                “I agree you have been acting completely crazy. I was there for most of it. I can see that you are back to your old self.” Aidan said complaining because he didn’t want to be around Randy for the last week. Randy was acting very weird and Aidan didn’t want to be around him, but he didn’t have a choice. Aidan was his best friend and he wanted him to be happy.

                “Sorry you had to witness that.” Randy said with a grin on his face. He was laughing at Aidan’s expression.

                “It’s fine. I’m your best friend. I wouldn’t leave you in your time of need.” Aidan said. Aidan laughed because what he said sounded wrong. Randy didn’t really understand why he was laughing, but then he realized what Aidan said and laughed too. He punched Aidan playfully on the shoulder. Aidan punched him back, but not too hard.

                “That sounded so wrong, dude, but it’s cool.” He said smiling again.

                “Let’s get out of here and go pick up, Chloe. You’re starting to bore me, Randy.” Aidan said walking out and getting into the driver’s seat of Randy’s car. Aidan picked up Randy’s keys without him looking. Aidan turned the key in the ignition and waited for Randy to get in the car.

                “Awe, Aidan, I wanted to drive.” Randy said with a whine.

                “I’m driving because I am a safer driver than you are.”

                “Fine.” Randy pouted like a child. Aidan chuckled and pulled out of his driveway. Randy flipped the radio on. He turned on one of his favorite stations. Aidan heard Randy singing to the song “Gives You Hell” by The All American Rejects. Aidan was laughing at how Randy was singing it. Randy was making his voice sound funny.

                “Stop singing like that it makes you sound like a freak.” Aidan said while laughing. A couple of seconds later they finally got to Chloe’s house. Aidan’s head was pounding from the lack of sleep he was getting lately. Aidan got out of the driver’s seat and went to the back seat. Aidan knew he shouldn’t be driving any longer. Aidan might have fallen asleep at the wheel. Randy went up to Chloe’s door and knocked on it. Chloe came out with a big grin on her face. She couldn’t wait to spend the day with two of her best friends.

                “Hey Aidan! How are you today?” Chloe asked in an excited tone. Aidan smiled and tried to punch her to see if she was practicing. Chloe proved that she was when she blocked his punch. Chloe smiled at Aidan’s smile.

                “I’m good, thanks. I see that someone has been practicing for the last week. I’m proud of you! How are you?”

                “I’m happy, thanks. I have been practicing a lot this week. I saw that girl that beat me up. We got into a fist fight. I won the fight thanks to your techniques. I appreciate you teaching me. If it weren’t for you I would have never been able to defend myself.”

                “Well I wasn’t going to let you get beat up on again. I’m glad you won though. I’m proud of my student.”  Aidan said and smiled wide. Dev had told him he would be a good teacher one day. Dev figured Aidan would have been a good teacher. Aidan shook of the thought of being a teacher. He didn’t want to have to deal with kids. Aidan liked kids and whatever, but he didn’t like teaching.

                “Chloe, I have a question.” Randy said in serious tone.

                “What is it?”

                “Would you like to go back out with me?” Chloe smiled than tackled him to the ground.

                “Of course I would love to go out with you!” Randy smiled and rolled her off him. Randy got up and helped her up. They both had huge smiles on their faces. Aidan couldn’t help, but smile at them. They were happy and a couple again.

                “We should get going. I want to go the stores before close. I have tons of clothes I want to buy.” Chloe said all bubbly. Randy groaned because he was going to be buying some of those clothes. He owed Chloe money anyway. Aidan stifled a grin and waited for them to FINALLY get in the car. It took them FOREVER to get into the car.

                The whole way to the mall all you could hear was Chloe and Randy singing to songs. Aidan’s headache grew worse from their singing. He loved their singing, but he had enough of hearing it. Aidan had the worst headache in the world. Aidan hated having a huge headache like that.

                Aidan didn’t complain in the open. He decided he would just get through the day. Aidan thought it was one of those tension headaches that he had all the time. Aidan’s temples were hurting and he was used to that too.

                “Aidan, do you have a headache or something?” Chloe asked because she could see his face contorting into a pained expression.

                “Yes, but it’s no big deal. I found out what they are and I’m used to them. The headache will go away on its own. You don’t have to worry about it.” He climbed out of the car and smiled. He was glad to see fresh air. Randy’s crazy driving habits didn’t kill him or Chloe. Aidan thought they were about to crash, but they never did. Randy had crazy driving habits, but he still was a careful driver. Randy wasn’t going to endanger their lives.

                “Phew we are here safe and sound!” Chloe exclaimed.

                “Yeah! I’m glad you didn’t kill us, Randy!” Aidan exclaimed too.

                Randy just shrugged his shoulders and walked into the Mall. Chloe wanted to go to Hollister. Aidan hated that store and he hated Abercrombie and Fitch. Aidan hated all the girly stores in the mall. Randy was dragged into Hollister by Chloe. The expression he wore said ew-what-type-of girly-store is this. Aidan just laughed at him and walked off. Aidan went into Barnes and Noble to sit down and read a couple of books.  Aidan hasn’t been inside of that place in a long time. He was looking for some exciting action books to read. Aidan loved that type of stuff. He picked up a manga book from the shelf and cracked down on it.

                He was reading Bleach which he thought was funny and entertaining. He was having a good time reading when he saw the time. It was getting pretty late. Aidan got up and stretched. Aidan had been sitting for a long time. His leg fell asleep and it was hurting as he walked. Aidan found Randy and Chloe. They were eating some dip and dots. Aidan went into Hot Topic to look for some new shirts. He bought a couple of band shirts and left.

                “Randy, do you think you can take me home? I want to go to sleep. My head is still killing me.” Aidan said once he caught up with him.

                “Sure, I’ll take you home. I will stop by later to check on you. I want to make sure you are feeling a bit better. I know this headaches take a lot out of you.” Randy said.

                “Alright,” Aidan said walking out into the chilly breeze of the middle of the day. Aidan walked over to the car and got into the driver’s seat again. He didn’t want another wild ride from Randy again. Randy pouted as he walked over. Aidan smiled at him, but told him no with his eyes.

                “I want to drive,” he pouted.

                “I don’t want to die. Hand me the keys now.” Aidan commanded. Aidan was never really forceful, but today for some reason he was.

                “Fine! Here you go! Happy sir?”

                “Yes, now can you just get in? This is going to be a long drive home.” Aidan said to Randy. Randy put the bags in the trunk. Chloe had a bought a whole bunch of clothes. She spent a lot of Randy’s money. He groaned as he put the bags in the trunk. Randy didn’t want to spend that much money on clothes, but he did.

                “Chloe, how many clothes did you buy?” Aidan asked looking astonished at how many bags they had in their hands.

                “A lot!”

                “I can see that. Now hurry and get into the car!” Chloe climbed in as soon as Aidan said that. He drove himself straight home. Aidan was moody and tired.

                “See you in a couple hours.” Randy yelled when Aidan handed him the keys. Aidan waved and went into the front door. He kicked off his shoes and walked over to the stairs. Before he even made it up the stairs he collapsed.

                Aidan saw darkness as his eyes started to close. Aidan was falling asleep on the stairs well collapsed on the stairs is more like it.

                “Run, run away! Please I don’t want to have to kill you. I love you, Ashley.” Aidan heard an unrecognizable voice saying.

                “Why would you kill me in the first place? I am important to you aren’t I?” Ashley said as she backed away from her killer. Aidan could see everything through his mother’s eyes. That was creeping him out more than anything else.

                “You are important, but I want better. I want to be happier. You don’t make me happy. I feel like I have to sneak around just to see you. I can’t hurt her anymore, Ashley! I just can’t I love you both so much! I just don’t want to see her suffer. I don’t want to put her through this any longer. I don’t want to put you through this either, but if I must I will end you life. If you want me to be happy…you must die.” The unrecognizable voice said sounding angry. Ashley backed away right into the table. Her eyes starting to fill up with tears.

                “If I’m important to you why kill me? I have a child sleeping in the next room and he needs me. Please don’t kill me! Please! Killing me will make you life harder. It will make everything harder on everyone. Everyone who loves me is going to suffer. Please just let me live. If you want to be happy just stop sneaking out to see me. Just keep me out of your life. Don’t kill me! Please!” Ashley shouts as the killer tries to lunge forward. The killer drops to his knees in tears.

                “I’m sorry, I have to do this. I need to do this for my family and my marriage. I need to save my marriage. I love her so much. I would do anything for her. I would even kill to keep her!” The guy said enraged. Ashley screamed as the guy lunged towards her again. Ashley tried to step out of the way, but the knife caught her. She screamed in pain.

                “Please stop this! I know you love me! I know you love my family! Please don’t kill me!” Ashley screamed again. Another guy walked into the kitchen out of nowhere and stabbed her in the back. Ashley cried out in more pain as she was getting stabbed over and over again. She cried out more and more as she started to feel more pain. The light left her eyes and she bled to death.

                “I’m sorry we had to do this. I couldn’t hurt her anymore. I know you loved Ashley too. I know you didn’t want to hurt her either, but you needed to. If you didn’t I would have killed you. I don’t think you want to leave this child by himself. I know he has his father, but his mother deserved this. This is what was going to make this better. Your death is what was going to make our marriage stronger.” The unknown figure stood there crying.

                “I didn’t want her to die. The child is going to be scarred because he doesn’t have a mother anymore. I don’t know why you would have me kill her. We both loved her, but you couldn’t have her either. I shouldn’t have been involved in this plan. I shouldn’t have. I should have just stayed out because you knew how much I loved her. I just did this out of anger. I thought we were just going to scare her in the beginning, but came down to this.”  The other guy said dropping his weapon.

                “Just deal with it. It’s over. She’s gone. We can’t do anything else about it.” He walked out of the door into another unknown place. The other guy dropped to his knees and cried.

                After a few hours like Randy said he was going to go to Aidan’s house. He was humming to the song “Holiday” by Green Day. Randy just walked into Aidan’s house. He found Aidan collapsed by the stairs. Randy ran over to him trying to wake him up. Aidan wouldn’t budge.

                “Hello, Mr. John, it’s Randy. You need to get home now!” Randy yelled into the phone.

                “Why son what’s wrong?”

                “Aidan is unconscious. I found him that way!”

                “I’ll be home in five seconds!”

                Five seconds later John ran into the door. He saw Aidan collapsed on the stair case. He picked his son up. Aidan stirred a couple of minutes later. As soon as he woke up he started crying uncontrollably. John tried to sooth his son, but he couldn’t. Aidan couldn’t stop crying. He could feel pain in his chest. Aidan couldn’t fight the tears as he was being soothed.

                “Shh, Aidan’s it’s okay. You’re fine son. Whatever happened isn’t going to scare you anymore. It was all in your head.”

                “I’m so tired. I want to go to sleep.” Aidan said nodding off. His father assumed that his collapse was from not being able to sleep. John knew that Aidan didn’t sleep that night. John knew that Aidan wasn’t sleeping well enough over the last couple of days. He was starting to wonder why.



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
Hope you like. :/
This chapter made me cry. :'(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

first off, i'm sorry this took so long to read, but i will finish this book by the end of the week(don't hold me to this, because it never works out like i plan it too, but i will finish it lol)
Alright secondly AWWW I'M SOOOO HAPPY RANDY AND CHLOE ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!!
lastly i'll admit im a bit tearly eyes, i feel so bad for Aidan, like seriously, i want to give him a huge hug
anyways great job reading on :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow.......

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow!!! can't wait to find out the relevance of the ending. First thing tomorrow!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow everything was happy until the ending which was reallly creepy! I think aiden's father should have a last name.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh wow! what a way to end the chapter! I must read more!1

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

425 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Thank You Thank You

A Poem by sugar