Aidan-Chapter 15

Aidan-Chapter 15

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

I edited it as I went along. Don't worry. :D

"

Chapter 15

                “Chloe, come on you need to hit me,” Aidan yelled he was still trying to practice with Chloe. Aidan was still trying to teach her as well as that. Chloe wasn’t able to hit Aidan because she didn’t really like hitting people. Chloe needed to be able to block and punch when needed.  If she was in a fight she would have to do that anyway.

                The first thing Aidan had taught her was to block. Chloe was starting to do well with blocking punches and kicks. Aidan didn’t like to hit girls, but he had to try to hit Chloe. Aidan didn’t want to, but she was able to block them. Then Chloe decided to try to use a low kick against Aidan. Aidan blocked that and punched her. Aidan did not punch her as hard as he would hit a guy. If he had punched her as hard as she hit a guy she would be bruised pretty badly. Chloe tried to block the punch, but the punch still hit her. Aidan was too fast for her to keep up with. Chloe knew she wouldn’t be able to keep up with him at that point.

                “You’re pretty good at martial arts, Aidan. I haven’t even landed a single blow yet. You have landed all of the ones you threw at me. You haven’t hurt me with your punches. I’m glad you haven’t hurt me though.”

                “I am holding back because I don’t like to hit girls. You are at least getting the movements down right. You will be able to block hits easily now with all the training you are doing. When your opponent is trying to block an attack to the face they will not be paying attention to their middle. Once you have your opponent distracted use your other hand to punch them in gut. I learned this off television and I learned it in a day.” Aidan explained.

                “Okay.” Chloe said. Chloe was distracted. Randy was on the other side of the grass with a smirk on his face. Chloe smiled at him. Chloe was not paying attention to Aidan. Chloe got punched in the stomach, but not too hard. Chloe was able to block his second attack. Aidan looked at her as she blocked the second punch he threw at her.

                “You are at least getting better at blocking. You need to start trying to hit me back. I know we both don’t hate hitting others, but I’m trying to teach you defense and offense. If you ever get into a fight you will be able to win. I only learned this to get my frustration out. If I beat up on myself I just practice. It releases some of the stress that you have on your body. I understand that you don’t like hitting me, but try to hit me this time. It will better prepare you.” Aidan said. He got in a stance that he had taught to Chloe. Chloe got in the same stance. Aidan told her to try to hit him. Chloe tried to punch him and then kick him, but he blocked both of them. Aidan jumped back doing a flip in the air and landed on his feet. Randy and Chloe looked at him in shock. Aidan forgot to mention that he was good at defending that way too. He did a hand stand and brought his legs back down in an effort to kick Chloe lightly. Chloe dodged the attack and kicked him back.

                “Wow that was amazing. How do you do that?”

                “I just picked up tricks while I was fighting. I have been doing this for years, but you still always will learn something new. I just picked it up when I was fighting this one guy in a match. He was surprised I was able to do that as well. He said it seemed like I had catlike reflexes. I probably do if you think about it. If I just made a move like that then I do have catlike reflexes. I love learning new things about myself.”

                “It’s pretty awesome that you can pick up things while you were in a fight. Do you know anymore fancy moves like that? I want to learn how to do that! It would be so cool if my opponent had no idea I knew those types of moves.” Chloe said with excitement in her tone. Randy and Aidan were laughing at her enthusiasm. Chloe was really excited to learn moves like that. Aidan didn’t know how to teach them because he just picked them up. They were just flips, but Aidan didn’t really flip over all that often.

                “I can try because I never learned how to really flip over. I just picked it up at a random time during fighting. I didn’t teach you how to knee a person in the face and then jump back. That was one of the best moves that I picked up. My teacher also taught me how to do that because he wanted to make sure I could jump back well. I practiced this move a lot in the past. But I’m not going to teach you anymore today because we have been out here for hours and I’m tired of teaching everything to you. Do you think we can just pick this up tomorrow?” Aidan asked and by his voice you could tell that he was tired. Chloe had a pout on her face because she wanted to learn more today. Aidan saw the pout on her lips and could tell that was a no. He sighed and put his guard up again. Chloe smiled and kicked at him, but he didn’t flip over. Aidan let her kick hit him. Aidan wasn’t really paying attention to her. Aidan had his eyes on something else. Chloe’s kick hurt and Aidan just smiled at her when he finally did pay attention to her.

                “Aidan, are you okay? You tell me to pay attention all the time and you weren’t paying attention to me.” Chloe laughed while she was saying this. Aidan looked over into the shadows by the bushes again. Chloe looked over there too and Aidan ran over to the bushes. When Aidan got over there he had a wide smirk on his face.

                “I thought I saw you behind here. Why didn’t you come out earlier?” Aidan asked an unknown figure. Neither Chloe nor Randy knew who that figure was. Only Aidan knew who that was. The figure popped out of the bushes. Chloe and Randy noticed a guy with a scar running down his face and copper colored hair come out of the bushes.

                “It’s been a long time, Aidan. How have you been,” asked the guy that Chloe and Randy didn’t know.

                “I know it’s been a long time. I’m okay considering what day just passed. How have you been?” Aidan asked his smirk growing a little wider. Randy and Chloe were a little confused to who this person was. They thought he was like a creeper or something of the sort.

                “I’ve been okay as well. I came out to see how my student was doing. I can see you have been doing pretty well. I’ve been watching you teach this girl today. You are a pretty good teacher.” The guy said smirking back.

                “I’ve been trying to teach her how to defend and attack. Chloe had gotten beaten by another girl for no reason. If this girl comes back again she will know how to fight her. I don’t want to see my friend get beaten up again. I doubt Randy wants to see his girlfriend get hurt either. That is why I’m training her Dev.” Aidan explained to the guy.

                “Aidan, who is this,” Randy asked standing up and walking over to where Aidan was standing.

                “This is my teacher, Dev.  He is the one I learned most of my moves from. He is a very good teacher and I learned a lot from him. If you ever wanted to learn how to fight you should go to him. He is good at what he does. I am not just saying that either. He has taught me all he knows and I really respect him for it. Dev, do you want to spar for a little bit?” Aidan asked with a grin and Dev laughed a little.

                “Sure, let’s show these kiddies what you can really do.” Dev’s face twisted into a focused face. Aidan got into his stance.

                “You make the first move, Dev.” Aidan called out to his teacher. Dev smiled and went to attack Aidan. Aidan blocked the first move and kicked Dev in the face. Dev smiled because he knew that Aidan was strong and fast. Aidan was faster than Dev was. Dev blocked Aidan’s second attack and tried to hit him, but Aidan stopped the attack. Aidan grabbed Dev’s leg and spun him over and kicked him. Dev landed into the nearby bush. Dev got up from the bush and laughed. Dev attacked Aidan again this time connecting with his face. Aidan laughed and blocked Dev’s second attack. Dev didn’t have a chance to defend himself again. Aidan punched him in the stomach. Dev fell on his knees because he couldn’t breathe that well. Aidan’s punch was hard and it hurt pretty badly.

                “Wow Aidan, you haven’t lost any of the skills I have taught you. You have gotten even faster than before. I’m not surprised you knocked the wind out of me. Wow that was a great fight. I haven’t had this much energy in a while.”

                “I’m sorry that I hurt you, Dev. That spar was fun, but I’m really tired now. I have been out here for a couple of hours. Chloe hasn’t really hit me all that much. I had to land a couple of punches on her even though I didn’t want to. Chloe is going to be a good fighter after this. I will make sure of that.” Aidan said with a smile that reached his eyes. Aidan’s eyes were also burning with passion.

                “I think you will be a great teacher if you ever start a martial arts business. That is if you ever want to become a teacher of martial arts. I have to get going. I will see you again next time, Aidan. Don’t forget to keep training. It will help you get stronger.” Dev said walking off. Aidan waved goodbye to his teacher. Dev waved back still proud of how far his student came.

                “Wow, that was amazing, Aidan!” Randy exclaimed. Randy had never seen Aidan fight and he was amazed at his friend’s abilities.

                “That was really nothing. I can teach you if you want me to. It’s not all that hard to learn. I won’t hit you as hard as I hit Dev. I hit him a little too hard because I knocked the wind out of him. I rarely use all my force. I knew that if I was going to fight Dev that I would have to. He would use his full force on me. I had to prepare for painful attacks, but they weren’t that painful.” Aidan said, but he wasn’t smiling. Aidan could see that Randy was getting a little depressed. Randy has seen Aidan depressed a lot, but since Randy was a hyper person he never understood depression all that much. He had only been depressed a couple times in his life.

                “I would love to learn how to fight like that. Chloe is going to get a lot of good moves from you. I just wish that you had taught her earlier. I couldn’t hit that girl. I couldn’t even defend my own girlfriend. I blame myself for her getting beaten up.” Randy finally said getting depressed all of a sudden. Aidan could see the smile that Randy had on his face start to drop. Aidan didn’t like when Randy got depressed. He didn’t really understand why he was. It wasn’t Randy’s fault that he couldn’t defend Chloe. He was respectful to woman because that’s what his parents taught him.

                “Randy, it’s not your fault. You know the difference between right and wrong. I know you didn’t want to hit a girl. Chloe is going to know how to defend herself. I know you won’t ever be able to take back what happened to her, but you need to know that it was not your fault. Chloe doesn’t blame you for not being able to defend her.” Aidan said patting Randy on the back.

                “I know she knows it’s not my fault. I should have just stopped the girl from beating her up, but I didn’t make it there in time. I didn’t even know that she was getting beaten. I thought she was behind me. I called her name, but she wasn’t behind me,” Randy said with a frown on his face. Aidan understood that Randy wasn’t around at the time that Chloe was getting beaten up.

                “What happened when you showed up?” Aidan asked.

                “The girl ran off and left Chloe crying on the ground. I scooped her up in my arms and held her close. I kissed her on the cheek and we rocked back and forth…but I wasn’t there for her…I wasn’t there and she got hurt.” Randy said sadly. Aidan was going to try to get him out of feeling like this, but Aidan didn’t know what to say. Aidan has never been through this before.

 

 



© 2011 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay, Aiden can fight! :D Im sorry, but im going to go to sleep now...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Bit of fighting, nice!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw poor randy! it wasnt his fault and bsodes he couldn't have done anything but try to break it up. Wow dev appeared out of nowhere. instead of him spying on aiden mmaybe aiden could have took her down to the martial arts center and that's where they met dev.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awww~ Chris X Chloe...sounds appropriate. X3

Creative way to start the chapter too. I was like "O__o" but then I was like "^^"

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

508 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2011


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..