Aidan-Chapter 2

Aidan-Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 2

                Aidan was standing near the roller rink by himself waiting for Randy and his girlfriend, Chloe, to show up. Chloe became his friend too because she was dating his best friend. Aidan didn’t want to be rude to her. He knew that Randy would have a girlfriend eventually because he was really popular when they first started middle school. Randy was on the football team until his Mother made him quit. She made him quit because he kept pulling his hamstring. She didn't like the thought of her little boy getting hurt. He decided that he was going to play soccer instead. He didn’t get hurt too much so his Mother let him stay on the team. Randy had a really great time when he was playing soccer.

                “Hey Aidan,” said a female voice from behind him. He turned around and saw Chloe. She was wearing a red tank top with a pair of black skinny jeans. She had her long light brown hair back in a ponytail. She had a smile on her face.

                “Hey, I thought you and Randy were coming together.” Aidan said and turned back around to face the building. He was a bit nervous around Chloe. Being alone with Chloe was a scary thought for Aidan. When he was a kid he was afraid to go around girls. It was because he had become too shy and quiet which wasn’t a good trait for him. He knew that it wasn't, but that was his demeanor.

                “He didn’t tell you we weren’t? He still had to get in the shower when he called you. He sent me a text and told me to wait here with you. I thought it would be nice to talk while we waited,” Chloe responded all bubbly.

                “Why didn’t he tell me this before,” Aidan said to himself, but he was talking out loud so Chloe over heard what he said.

                “Why are you so nervous?” Chloe asked him. Aidan didn’t respond to her because he really didn’t feel like talking to Chloe. Chloe just gave him a look, but she stopped talking to him. She could tell that he was really nervous and that he didn’t want to talk to her. She didn't understand why.

                She stood against the building and was playing with her light brown hair. Aidan was barely paying attention to anything she was doing. He was staring at the ground counting the rocks on the sidewalk.  He wasn’t standing near Chloe at all either. She was standing by herself near the building.

                Aidan looked up to see if Randy pulled up, but Randy still wasn’t there. A few minutes later Aidan and Chloe saw a red car pull into the parking lot. Randy had finally gotten there. Aidan had a grin on his face when he saw Randy's red car pull up. Chloe was happy about that too. Anyone could tell that Aidan that was happier because Randy was there was. He wasn't stuck alone with Chloe any longer which made him extremely happy.

                “Hey Chloe, hey Aidan, you two could have went in to the roller rink to start skating,” Randy said with a big goofy smile plastered on his face. Randy always had that big goofy smile on his face. He smiled like that when he was playing football, but since he had to quit he doesn't smile as much. Unless he was around Aidan or Chloe then he'd smile like that.

                “Randy, why didn’t you tell me that you two were coming separate?” Aidan questioned as calmly as he could.

                “I’m sorry, but I thought I mentioned that to you before you hung up on me,” Randy said.

                “No, you didn’t tell me that. You asked me to come skating with you and Chloe. Also another girl whom I hope you didn't invite to make me uncomfortable,” Aidan said.

                “Dude, I’m really sorry. No, I didn't invite anyone else besides you or Chloe. You don't have to worry about that, okay?” Randy said to Aidan. He knew Aidan’s fear of being alone with girls, but Aidan didn’t like to share that with girls.That embarrassed him just a little bit.

                "Alright, alright, I believe you," Aidan said with a smile.

                “Well let’s go in and skate. I can't wait to hit the rink.,Chloe said in an excited tone because she was hanging out with Randy as well. Like Randy said she hadn’t seen him for a week or so. She hadn’t seen Aidan in two weeks because Aidan normally doesn’t hang out with Randy when he was out with Chloe. She was surprised that Aidan was here today.

                “Aidan, how did Randy convince you to come today?” Chloe asked.

                “He didn’t convince me to come, but he did ask me if I wanted to come. I just told him not to set me up with a girl and he agreed. He at least kept that end of the bargain. I would have gone home if he set me up with someone. I can't stand when he breaks promises to me,” Aidan responded.

                “I told you I wouldn’t, Aidan. So I didn’t invite anyone else. I promise you that I didn't. I wouldn't break a promise to you. I know you have never broken a promise to me. That wouldn't make me a very great friend, would it?” Randy asked. Aidan had a strange look on his face. Randy couldn’t see what the look was, but he knew that Aidan didn’t look to good.

                “Are you okay, Aidan,” Chloe asked him in a concerned tone.

                “Yeah, I just have a bad headache. I suppose when I go home I will take a nap and hopefully it will go away. It always does and I am grateful for that,” He said to them both. He knew that Randy was worried. Aidan developed headaches after he had dreams about his mother, but he didn't really know why. Aidan knew that and Randy did as well. Randy gave Aidan a look and Aidan nodded. Chloe didn’t know what was going on and she didn’t want to ask. It was really none of her business anyway.

                “Chloe, can I talk to Aidan alone for a few minutes?”

                “Sure, honey,” she said and kissed his cheek before she walked away.

                “Aidan, did you have that dream again? You know the one with your mother and the unknown voice?” Randy asked with worry in his tone. Randy knew how the dreams went and he was worried about Aidan's mental state. Aidan nodded because he didn’t really feel like talking at that moment. Randy knew it and he felt really bad for Aidan at the moment.

                “I think the headache will go away, but hopefully I don’t have the dream again. I haven’t had that dream in a while, but it showed up out of nowhere. I am wondering if the dream is trying to tell me something,” Aidan said.

                “Do you just want to go home?” Randy asked him hinting that he was worried about this after last time.

                “No, I think I will be okay,” Aidan said.

                “I don’t know, Aidan. Remember what happened last time this happened?” Randy asked. Aidan just put his head down. He was trying not to think of what happened last time he had the headache. Aidan just nodded and Randy gave him a worried look again.

                “If your head starts to hurt more just let me know because I will take you home. I don't think Chloe would mind leaving early. We can go out after I dropped you off,” Randy said. Aidan nodded and they caught up with Chloe. She had a worried expression written on her face. Randy smiled at her to reassure her that everything was going to be okay. Chloe wasn’t really sure that everything was okay.



© 2012 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aidan should've brought with him medicines..LOL

seriously, I want to know what the dreams mean..

reading........

:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

12 Years Ago

Thank you for the review!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............i like Randy, and lol to his wierd smiles :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Randy seams like a nice guy. I wonder what might happen next? Reading on...

Posted 13 Years Ago


i really like this book so far Randy seems like a good friend im going to read more tomorrow my dad needs the computer awesome job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


:O i shall read more! >.<
I really like your book so far :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


very nice, you really know how to separate the chapters creating a state of expectancy for the reader.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I want to know what the dreams mean!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hahaha Randy is such a jerk I love him XP This book is really good so far.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This guy is deep and full of inner turmoil :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I learned more about each charter's in this chapter too :) very interesting. i like this story so far :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

822 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 20, 2010
Last Updated on September 9, 2012


Author

Angie Diane&hearts;&hearts;
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..