FB4-82 "All's Fair At The Fair"

FB4-82 "All's Fair At The Fair"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I nodded, "Yeah that'd be great. Is there a carnival nearby ?" White spoke, "I think we had an especially successful session today. That's fine. You've earned it."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 82 - "All's Fair At The Fair"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Hello there:



As you may have noticed, I slipped up and lost a cycle chapter in the "Dating Wyona" series. Not a problem, I'll make up for it this week and it did give me a chance to put into words what happened after my run-in with that truckload of rude teenagers.

It is certainly not the first nor last curiously confusing situation I've had in life growing up.



I did want to comment a bit on the recent event what was it, the Nation's Capital was overrun by idiots. I'm sorry I don't have a better word for it.

What concerns me most is the fact they could. I mean our enemy countries are looking at this and saying hey we don't need Black Ops or even soldiers trained in the fine arts of ninja or espionage, just a bunch of idiots with bricks and low morals.

Wow.

It is also stated that Trump is apparently responsible for this. Now this I really don't know. There are 2 sides to this. One is that the people were there from Trump's cause BEFORE he mentioned anything. The other is that they were there SPECIFICALLY at his beck and call to do the damage he intended.

In any case I am still utterly surprised that after Trump's first lie in the White House that he wasn't pulled down immediately on his first infraction. And folks we need to word this correctly. He LIES he does not give out "misinformation."



I'm understanding that his internet communication privileges have been cut off and maybe to keep him out of trouble they even put him in a baby crib for all I know so he can do the least damage ?

But can you imagine ? Little Dolly where Dolly tells her Mommy about stealing the last cookie in the cookie jar, "Gee Mum. I didn't lie about taking it. I was invoking my free privilege to spread misinformation."



Sorry Dolly, but after Mommy gets through with you I'm pretty sure you won't be able to sit down for a whole week for the spanking you're going to get with a statement like that and giving you a good chance to think about what you said.



Moving on. The big $600 everyone has probably received so far. Mine arrived today. I think it was $600 last time the government did this. I asked Dad what was going on at the time ?



He said and I quote, "The government is stupid, spend it fast before they change their mind."

So I did. I bought me a terabyte drive for my growing collection of videos and video-games, treated some friends out to eat, and went from there.



Today ? I'm not so sure. I mean I enjoy the website vat19.com and they faithfully have sent everything I've requested with no problems. But I think I can do better than this as far as actual items I really need with this $600 amount.

I could use another Terabyte drive though. I have about 14 terabytes of current storage and can always use more storage. :)

. . .

Let's talk about something else though. Future Barrier. I hadn't really gone into great detail about how far I'm going to go with it. I will point out a few things that my long time readers are probably already aware of, and if not, these are them. The key points I have covered and want to cover:



1. Skewed Relationship.

While the true girl I dated those years ago perfectly matches Tyr today, I want to get out on paper some of the truly twisted things she has done to me in the past. And the 'friendship' we have. More like Stockholm Syndrome I believe though. True "Unrequited Love."



2. Bullying.

Bullying has been such a very big part of my life I can never forget the amount of bullying that was done to me since I first entered school, even my first day in kindergarten I was bullied by this mean little pig-tailed hair girl. All the way till my last day in High School with a big jock named Tyler, who once again was my 'friend.'

I will continue to inject little bite-size bits of bullying throughout the books.



2. Righting the wrongs.

That is the situations in life that screw almost everyone over. I want to have a chance to "right" that - by writing out a solution from them. These I believe are gratifying to read, especially since in many cases by the time we are ripped off or what have you, there is absolutely NO WAY to recover what you lost or even remotely get even.

In these chapters (especially the one gearing up for today and next week) will focus on overcoming impossible odds and defeating the undefeated. These are important elements in stories as sometimes we are so caught up in expecting loss we forget what it is like to actually win at something.



3. Technology.

I love stories of futuristic gadgets and technology. I think it's a challenge to design story elements of what will happen a hundred nay a thousand years from now. What will life be like ? I try to explain them and have in detail especially in my 2nd and 3rd book.

Teleportation being one. While we all nod our heads and smile watching Captain Kirk beam from the transporter down to the planet surface - just how feasible is it scientifically and with technology ? I address this complexity in high detail in the 2nd book.



4. Humor.

Some of the opening chapters of Future Barrier are indeed ludicrous and are quite silly. You can blame that on Tyr. I think as I am now writing in the 4th book I have pulled away from this as I have already detailed just about every crazy thing she has ever done to me.

As with most writers I rely on actual life events and early in life I had some crazy ones. As I've gotten older and farther in the books, not so much.



5. Horror.

Back when I was on experimental medication and the doctor really didn't know how to stop my terrible dreams and hallucinations, my writing directly stems and taps from this nightmarish realm.

I believe horror has its place in society though and it reminds us to be awake and aware of our surroundings - to be safe. It causes us to think in ways we haven't thought before and perhaps avoid some of the pitfalls some possibly even lethal - in our lives.



5. Heaven and hell.

I think it's important to write about these because we have too many preconceived notions of what Heaven and hell are supposed to be like. If you follow my book, I believe it's the 3rd, you'll see Dev does indeed get pulled into hell by this demon girl who has a task for him.

By writing about Heaven and hell I think we come to terms a little closer with our mortality and presumed future immortality. That we accept ourselves more as a limited life species and can only speculate about the great thereafter - always food for thought.



6. Secret agents and gadgets.

This was especially seen in the first and second books. You remember from the first book Dev was being shot at by agents with this special gun that had a chemical called "Tangerine" in it. It was a sleep agent and developed by Russian scientist, "Petrov."

I've always been fond of the James Bond genre and in these first few novels I wanted to have Dev being chased by a secret organization called Arkos that dealt with experimenting on gifted children, especially those endowed with superpowers.

In this book and chapters to follow I wanted to build on the character Janet as being protective of Dev. I think we've all wanted this haven't we ? To be able to turn around the real-life bullying we had with a stronger person and write out in our stories that they are here to help and instead protect us.



7. Space aliens.

Not to give too much away but the founder of Arkos himself is determined not to be human. I'm intrigued with the possibility of real aliens from other planets intervening and examining our Earth.

Not just its topology but psychology, how we humans interact with each other - and not. And how we will react to them ! As long as it's got tentacles, it's all good, right ? :)



8. Kinky stuff.

Dev does seem to get a faceful of it at times, doesn't he ? The real Tyr I knew back in 3rd grade was an accomplished black belt when it came to humiliating me and did other several shocking stunts besides.

A great many passages you read where she sexually assaults Dev and teases him in terrible ways come from real life experiences. Many of which merely confuse and frustrate Dev as he has no idea how to handle these touchy situations being more interested in math and computers.

As most of my readership I believe are quite interested in this particular category I have always tried to cater at least to a small part in providing it and as accurately as I can.

Originally it was Tyr, a bit of Lilly, then there was Stefani, and many other girls Dev has run up against - or to put it more correctly, they have run up against him - often in embarrassing and humiliating positions and scenarios.



9. Time Travel.

While technology may lead up to this I wanted to actually write what time travel was like. What scientific laws are in place ? How is it scientifically accomplished ? What are the mechanics involved in building a true time machine ?

While a great many stories believe it is possible to travel back in time and meet yourself - I don't think so. I have an entirely different view for real time travel and it will be especially seen in this 4th book.

For the chapters not yet written - perhaps it might even involve the mysterious Mr. White. Is that =ALL= he wants is Dev's ability ? Or does it go further than this ?



10. Afterwards

Will there be a 5th book ? It does seem likely. There are still a number of elements I haven't covered - the most important being Armageddon and the name sake, "Future Barrier." What will it be like, the last days on Earth for humanity and how do they involved these two pivotal words ?

I certainly do want to cover my views on this.


And that's it ... Let's return now to the story. Last chapter Dev was placed under a bit of a trance to explain the plugin, Darceon made a guest appearance, and now things are winding down with reflection back at the house.

Mr. White was completely quiet as we, this time including Lilly, all went to the house. White pulled a keychain from his pocket and opened a locked door to the right speaking.

"Lilly. I think you'll find this room to your liking. Your Mother is already here too and you will be reunited with her on the morrow."

He turned to look at the rest of us. Before he could speak though I did - which surprised him a little.

"Mr. White ?"

"Oh ? Yes, Dev ?"

"Can we take tomorrow off ?"

He sighed, "And do what ?"

Then Tyr blurted straight out, "I wanna go to a carnival !"

White tilted his head to look at her. "Carnival ?"

I nodded, "Yeah that'd be great. Is there one here ?"

He shook his head back at me, "We haven't had too much call for that here, Dev. However I think we had an especially successful session today. That's fine. You've earned a rest."

"Janet ?" he spoke.

Janet stepped forward. "Yes, Mr. White ?"

"Tomorrow these ... " and his voice trailed off looking at Lilly.

"I want to go too !" she piped in seeing she could be added to the list.

White laughed, "Fine. These 3 ah - children - want to go to a carnival. Likely to ride the rides and maybe even play some carnival games. I want you to set it up and be there to protect all three of them from harm and unforeseen circumstances. Can I get you to do that ?"

She nodded. "Yessir. I'll draw it all up tonight and sent you a fax."

"Fine. Children ? Parents ? Good evening."

He gently tapped his staff on the floor, his telling card that he was ready for something. Either to arrive or leave. Then left out the door where the driver of the limousine had the door waiting open for him. Then drove off.

Dad stretched out on the couch and putting his hands behind him spoke, "We really still do need to be on our guard. I don't know what Mr. White has in mind but somehow some way he is going to be a problem if we don't 'perform' to his specifications. I can see this."

Mom spoke, "Oh, Harold. Must you be so negative ? I think White has been nothing short of completely gracious and polite since we've gotten here."

Dad added, "That's what worries me."

Annie who had been quiet for a long time now included, "Don't forget he leveled our homes just to get - Dev here." She turned to look at me. "Honey I don't blame you one little bit for what happened, it's just that - I think - if you had left that plugin alone that none of us would be here today."

Dad defended me, "Here now. My son has always had a curious nature about everything. Even if it weren't this plugin it would be something. Either to get him famous or someone else trying to knock him down from being so. I've seen it before in life with others and it will most certainly happen again."

No-one had any words for this.

Then Janet spoke, "It will be alright. And you three parents, there won't be a problem. I'll keep an eye on your kids. Now while there isn't a carnival anywhere on the premises Mr. White has given us permission to leave and find a carnival outside the island. They'll be safe."

Dad, Mom, and Annie nodded. They then went to their rooms having a busy day.

Janet spoke to me now, "Dev. I have a copy of the video - Mr. White meeting Darceon. Would you like to see it ?"

I shook my head, "Not me. I know who he is. I just wish I knew WHAT he is." I yawned. "It has been a day. I think we're going to have a lot of fun tomorrow."

Tyr suddenly ran up and kissed my hard on the lips holding my hand as she did so.

She was becoming pretty familiar with this. The moment her hand touched mine I blushed and she had to have felt the sudden warmth appear on my lips in the action. Eagerly she continued the kiss.

"Mrrmm ?" was all I could say.

Janet laughed a bit while Lilly, a little jealous I think spoke and coughed at the same time, "Get a room."

I finally extricated myself from the arduous girlfriend. "What was that for ?"

Tyr tilted her head playfully, "For luck ! I wanna win lots and LOTS of carnival stuff ! You're gonna make that happen !"

* * *

Then she purposefully put my hand up and hers. A clear loop of light appeared between the two. Now Lilly had seen this one other time before but Janet had not.

Janet spoke, "Whoa ! What are you two doing ?"

Tyr spoke, "A bit of the plugin is in me too so I can share with Dev, see ?"

Janet nodded. She reached in her own skirt and pulled out a small camera, "May I ?"

Tyr nodded while pushing her warm body up against mine to kiss me but this time kept my hand up in the air with hers so it could easily be photographed.

Janet clicked the camera twice getting a good shot of both us and the circle of light. She spoke to herself, "Will have to let Mr. White know about this."

Then louder, "Well that's it for me too. It's been the day. Tyr, you coming ?"

"Yup yup !" and Tyr pulled away, the circle of light dissipating in the air.

I climbed the steps to my bed. I really was tired. Perhaps a bit of leftover from the hypnotic drug White used on me ?

Then I heard all 3 girls storm up the stairs talking loudly and giggling to each other.

I shook my head and smiled. Then I looked heavenward, "Thank you for NOT making me an air-headed girl. Thank you so much !"

I waited till they left then washed up proper and went straight to sleep with Teepo in my arms for comfort. My dreams must've been pleasant enough as I did not remember them.

. . .

Morning came quickly. I dressed in simple shorts and a T-shirt that had the Captain Circumference logo on it.

And this time I was permitted to have a proper breakfast, which I did. Cut grapefruit with sugar dotting the fruit, fresh coffee, toast with honey, and a bowl full of sweet "Captain Circumference" cereal and milk.

Tyr was ready too wearing a very festive skirt that had rainbow ribbons all over it and silly sparkly Polly Rocket shoes with pink poms poms and thigh high socks. For breakfast she had her usual sloppy and messy waffles with banana and syrup, this time wearing a bib I noticed.

Janet was dressed more professionally. She wore her form fitting all body black ninja leather outfit. She carried a shortened sharp and straight katana that fit neatly down her perfect back.

She made a squeak from the leather in her butt when she sat down in the chair to have her own breakfast. Hot tea and some vitamin breakfast bars.

Lilly now part of our troup wore a skirt with red hearts on the pockets but also black and fishnet stockings. She just grabbed a bunch of grapes and a cup of orange juice.

Janet got up to look at me for a second. She saw I had a zipper pull on my T-shirt at the side and handed me a fob. "Here Dev. Your first bonus of the day."

She placed it in my upturned hand. I checked it out saw it was a little teddy bear with a connector for a keychain.

I continued to hold my hand out not really sure what to do.

"You wear it, silly." Janet said taking it back and with me still sitting in my chair she got down on her knees to attach it to my left shorts pocket but not before thrusting her hand down to the bottom to grope at my member first.

I turned to give her a wide-eyed look of shock. She just smiled sweetly at me retracting her hand and apparently the other girls had no idea what she just did. Feeling heat coming to my face I quickly pulled the side of my shorts to straighten them and crossed my legs hoping to forget the incident.

Then there was a ring at the doorbell. I got up quickly to answer it and found it wasn't Mr. White but the driver of the limousine the other day.

"Janet ?" he asked.

She was at my side and standing to my right put a hand around my left shoulder patting it. "Yes ?" she asked.

"As per your instructions, you have the conn." and he handed her a ring of keys. "I must ask again, you DO know how to fly the helicopter, yes ?"

She nodded. "I graduated flight academy with honors."

He looked perplexed. She was so incredibly young likely just now 20-years old. He tilted his head down in both appreciation and respect. Then opening the back of the limousine pulled out a little scooter which he got on to ride away.

I was a little puzzled myself so I looked to Janet who now had her head almost touching mine. She smiled, "It's okay Dev. Mr. White has left everything to me. You're in good hands." At which point she squeezed my shoulder from the left.

I smiled a little myself. I had better watch it though. If Tyr could see how handsy Janet was being this particular morning we might have a problem.

She suddenly let go of me to turn. "Everyone finished breakfast ?"

I nodded and so did the other two girls.

"Good. Let's go !" and then swatted me on my bottom with the flat of her partially leather-gloved fingers getting an involuntary movement from my legs to jerk forward and almost fall down the stairs. But I caught myself.

Was she going to be this way the entire time ? Maybe Tyr put her up to this. Now THAT actually made a world of sense to me.

Tyr WOULD do something like this as in the past she had always relished my discomfort.





END OF CHAPTER 82



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor # 












© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Interesting read. Through primary and high school, I’ve dealt with bullies. But luckily I was never beaten up, it was more of them trying to make themselves seem tough and making fun of me as a way to intimidate me. As well as trying their best to make it so I don’t have any friends to some degree.

I don’t know much about the American politics though can’t say much about that though, haha!

Time travel would be awesome, but I feel like if we did go back into time we might worsen things in our lives or it may change who we are as a person in general if certain events didn’t happen.



Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Ah ! New commentator ! Welcome welcome, LilDeadCupcake.

LDC, back in 1st grade I was .. read more
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

3 Years Ago

Sounds like you’ve been through a a lot. And have heaps of tales to tell. :)

AMD y.. read more



Reviews

Basically, all you have to do is be white and dress up with red, white, and blue if you want to invade the Capitol.

Yes, it's true he got banned from multiple platforms. I'm still grinning over that.

Indeed, we'll be packing that money away for unexpected baby expenses.

It is good to see what you've been through and take a step into your life. It's very interesting to see how your experiences shape your writing. It's not just walking a mile in someone else's shoes but stepping into your mind as well.

That hand down the pants part was spicy!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

>> Basically, all you have to do is be white and dress up with red, white, and blue if you want to i.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Oh wow, the "candy" part of that story is a great touch!
Interesting read. Through primary and high school, I’ve dealt with bullies. But luckily I was never beaten up, it was more of them trying to make themselves seem tough and making fun of me as a way to intimidate me. As well as trying their best to make it so I don’t have any friends to some degree.

I don’t know much about the American politics though can’t say much about that though, haha!

Time travel would be awesome, but I feel like if we did go back into time we might worsen things in our lives or it may change who we are as a person in general if certain events didn’t happen.



Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Ah ! New commentator ! Welcome welcome, LilDeadCupcake.

LDC, back in 1st grade I was .. read more
♔ CrownedDevil ☾

3 Years Ago

Sounds like you’ve been through a a lot. And have heaps of tales to tell. :)

AMD y.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing