FB4-79 "The Joke Backfires"

FB4-79 "The Joke Backfires"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I laughed, "No. I don't love Ben. He did that cause I'm a boy. Okay ? And you're a girl. And I suspect if he had a thing for girls instead of guys he probably could've - ahh - tickled you like that."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© December 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 79 - "The Joke Backfires"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN





Hello ! My it's been a busy week. I'm still tired and the weekend is not even here yet ...

As you know I normally write this chapter up on Tuesday and here it is Thursday so what all has happened ?

Well my good friend Chris got robbed. He said that he hired this carpenter that lived down the road to paint his house. And that was fine.

But then the carpenter told Chris that his wife threw him out and wondered if he could leave his tools in Chris's garage and get them much later ?

Chris said, sure, and even gave him a key to the garage. Get them whenever.



The next day though Chris discovered that not only did this guy take back his tools but all of Chris's as well ! He also took Chris's only key for that lock so he had no way in, except a window broke where he could see what was taken.

So Tuesday Chris invited me out to eat and I went with him, he then bought a 4-foot tall bolt-cutters and we went to Lowe's where he bought all new apparently all the tools this guy stole, over $100 in all !

Then we went to his place and Chris handed me the bolt-cutters wanting me to cut off the lock to his garage. I asked if he would do it, he said, no I'm not strong enough. That's where you come in, you're my Bunnybrick for the day.

I didn't think I was THAT strong, but yeah I put the cutters right in the lock and PAMP ! It snapped right off. We talked a bit more, he drove to get me an ice-cream cup, then took me back home.

I suspect he didn't put his new tools back in the garage either. I think he kept those in the house until his window got repaired and then he might put his tools back in properly.



Later Chris searched the internet, found the painter's photo, and determined that he was a known criminal going by the alias of "The Carpenter." He sent this info to me, a photo from a police website. So, yeah, bad things can happen. If you lend someone your key I guess make sure you've known them years and years.



Now me ? I let Chris have a copy of my key for emergencies, my Godfather - also for emergencies, and the nice lady from the government. She uses the key to come and visit and check up on me when I'm sleeping - making sure I'm okay. But I've known these guys for years now so I totally trust them.

. . .



The other thing was I wanted to buy an Airfort. If you're not familiar with that it's a marvel product for about $60. It's a tent that blows up in 30-seconds I kid you not.

You take a box-fan, place it on the side of the tent and then turn it on and it blows right up. You gotta leave the fan on but that's fine, it's an indoor tent for your kids and you to play in.

I originally got it for Katy my niece so I can take down this smaller tent I have constructed downstairs for her, but then Wal-Mart wrote me a few days later to say we have confirmed your cancellation of this purchase, thank you.



And I'm like ?? WHAT ?? What happened here ? I examined the Email message again, it seemed pretty clear. So I got into chat Online with one of the agents from Wal-Mart. They said according to the entry that I was indeed the person who canceled the order. That there was absolutely no other person that did it except me.

He then asked if I had anyone living with me. I said no. He said well then you might want to change your login and password cause it clearly got breached. I smirked. The password I use is 16-characters long purely random characters including uppercase, lowercase, and digits.

But I changed it as he suggested. He said I should receive a refund appearing in my account this Friday (tomorrow, 12-11-20).

So then I started backtracking my mail. Maybe there was something I missed ? And there it was. Not from Wal-Mart but another company that WORKS with Wal-Mart. They deeply apologized and said at the time of my transaction they had just sold out of the Airfort color I wanted and they had to intervene and cancel my purchase.



So now I'm angry. Wal-Mart said there was absolutely no way anyone could've canceled that order except me. Got back into chat the next day. Confirmed with them once again that it had to be my fault. Then BOOM, I copy-pasted the notice of them cancelling - right into chat. Yah well what's this then ??

What came back from Wal-Mart chat was interesting to say the least. "Oh my, look at that. Hmm ... I guess it's not your fault for canceling this purchase after all."

But I wasn't gonna let this go. I said it was highly unprofessional of Wal-Mart to accept on face value that I had canceled an order when in fact I did not. That the company I bought the Airfort from did and they had the gall to sign it like =I= had personally canceled it myself !



Then Wal-Mart took the deep defensive. Well we are very terribly sorry for having made this mistake, Mr. Wicker. Let me assure you it will never happen again - ever - we're also still waiting for your refund to arrive ...

Wow. So - anyways, I =AM= expecting a refund as I haven't gotten one yet and WILL be ordering from an entirely different website for my Airfort as whomever Wal-Mart is working for apparently can 'fudge' the tables saying a customer canceled an item when in fact they did not. I don't like that - I'm not gonna have this again.

. . .



On an entirely different note I saw an interesting movie recently called, "James Batman" from 1967, black and white. As I am interested in absolutely every single version of Alice In Wonderland and Batman out there, that is where this film came from, English subtitled and from the Philippines.

The story is called, "James Batman" because there are three superheroes in here. Batman, Robin, and James Bond. All the actors were Philipino and the girls in there were REALLY cute. There was some evil organization called CLAW (Doctor Claw from Inspector Gadget ?) who wanted to take over the world.



The boss sat in this chair and had a large silvery hand behind him that I think was 11-feet tall. He would hit a button and a finger would extend and BLAST anybody in the room to dust. It was pretty cool effects actually.

Now if this was shown on TV I would be amazed for the ending two parts. It had three very distinctive parts to it. The first was fine, comedy, the middle was unbelievably sexy and steamy - very surprising considering the year this came out, and the last was ludicrous fighting and unbelievably dangerous stunts.

[1]



The first part comedy showed a guy sort of dressed like Batman except his underwear was white and you could tell all the time he didn't have anything underneath that except that one piece of fabric, flopping around, and I guess that was part of the comedy.

They jacked and ripped music from the original 1960 Adam West batman and also music from James Bond Goldfinger, and badly. The audio kept hiccuping in and out.

[2]



The second part was definitely not for kids. It showed a teenage girl running around trying to get away from these girl soldiers and the girl soldiers wore like a flapping loincloth front and back with masks on. It was immediately clear when they started running around that these girls weren't wearing anything else underneath.

There's a very steamy scene where they surround the girl they are chasing. She has crouched down to the ground looking very scared. Then the cameraman gets right behind the leader soldier who comes up and whips off her loin-cloth front and back and presses her clear nudity towards the girl who screams in terror. Wow.

[3]



The third part was incredibly dangerous. No blue-screen or green-screen but the real thing. For the final big fight scenes it showed a bunch of highly trained actors fighting each other with karate and other fancy moves around this factory that was nothing but death at every corner.

And it wasn't fake - I mean well the fighting was but it was sure a lot better than today. Every blow connected, even if it was a light touch and with the appropriate sound effects it was better fighting than most modern films I've seen today where they miss by a mile when they fight.

But where they fought they were in some kind of huge power generator room I guess and there were huge gears and pistons all moving around that could easily crush anyone who got near them. They weren't miniatures but the real deal ! Deadly !

And they did get close to them ! Like a foot away. I'd be terrified to even step foot in such a deathtrap building as that.

They were all fighting on catwalks and other types of floor - but all around them was danger.

There was one huge metal roller with protrusions spinning super fast that had to have been at least 11-feet across and going about 100 rotations per second, so fast the camera blurred them. One wrong move stepping near it and you'd be dead !

The ending was pretty lackluster, bad guy's lair blows up, everyone is safe except those who betrayed the cause, etc. Still it's a film you should check out. It's available in Youtube low-definition but if you can - see if you can buy it on DVD for higher quality.

See how they totally ripped off Batman and James Bond - and did a pretty fair job of it too.

There were some signature bad guys too. Once guy was verbally identified as the Penguin and one woman running around with cat ears I was pretty sure she was supposed to be Catwoman but they never actually said so.

The chased girl from earlier later puts on a type of bat-vest near the end of the movie and I think she was supposed to be Batgirl. Really low budget film but rock solid on the humor, steamy scenes, fighting, and action.

. . .

Ah and I think that's enough for now. Let's return to Dev still sitting toasty warm in the bathtub, Bonnie having left and Tyr bearing down angrily on Dev.


Tyr pushed Janet out the door locking it behind her.
"I need to talk to Dev." she said in about the most menacing voice I had ever heard her use for me.

Then she came storming up to me. Uh oh, I was really gonna get it now, but as soon as she got close to the tub her legs came tumbling down and she started crying out loud right in my face.

"Is everything okay ?" Janet asked from beyond the locked door.

"Shut up !" Tyr shrieked. Then quieter to herself, "Shut up. Shut up. Just shut it. Close your pie hole. Plug that gob you call a ..." and then more tears. She pitched her face into mine and I could taste her salty tears.

And this was too much. I had no idea what she was so upset about !

"Tyr ..." I began quietly.

"How could you !" she said, anger returning to her voice.

"What ?"

"How could you !" she repeated. "You still love me, don't you Dev ? You still find me attractive, don't you ?"

When I didn't answer she sniffed more tears and stood up to start to remove the one article of clothing she had left on, her Polly Rocket panties.

But I stopped her. "No ! No ! Don't do that Tyr. Don't !"

"Why ?" she asked simply.

"Because I =DO= love you ! And I want that to be something special. Not here, not now."

"Do you love Ben too ?" she asked innocently.

I laughed, "No. I don't love Ben. I mean, what he did. He did because I'm a boy. Okay ? And you're a girl. And I suspect if he had a thing for girls instead of guys he probably could've - ahh - tickled you too to the point you - went off - uhh - like I did."

I really didn't know what other words to use. Before today I had never even masturbated I was too busy working on the computer and with my calculations. That was far more important. In many ways I was just as shocked as Tyr was the way I ultimately reacted to his - attentions.

"So what happened was an accident ?" she asked.

I bit my lip, "No. It wasn't an accident. I mean - you guys, and I mean Janet and you, set this whole thing up. Didn't you ? You set me up for this !"

She nodded brightening a little, "Yeah. We did. We wanted to see you run screaming out the door when he dropped pants and showed you his biggo ... " Her voice trailed off in delicious thought.

She tilted her head and continued, "Well - it was for fun. We wanted to scare you, that's all. It was a joke ..." and he voice trailed off into silence realizing that what happened was far from amusing and was actually kind of tender.

I sighed angrily, "Well that didn't happen, did it. The big joke you girls were trying to play on me."

* * *

She was quiet. I continued, "Ben is a good guy. He could've raped me anytime I was in that tub - but he didn't. Instead he was very - very nice to me. I wish - I wish he could do the same for you so you could - feel - feel ..." and my voice trailed off thinking of the pleasure he gave me.

I shuddered in dreaminess for a moment in a kind of unbidden flashback. Then I coughed to continue, "Right, I mean I wish he could do the same to you so you could feel what it is I felt. And it was wonderful."

"I mean I guess there's something going on there I didn't really know about - or really even seem to care about." and I dipped my head to my lap.

Tyr then hugged me not minding getting wet at all, "Oh Dev." She then also looked at my lap too and added, "I was going to help you with that. Eventually. It is fun to tease you the way I do and you know I do that just because I love you, right ?"

I nodded. She added, "But I wanted you to discover -that- with me. A surprise. I knew you didn't know about it which is one of the things I really like about you. You're - pure."

"That us discovering it would be some kind of nice gift I could give you later. To show you that I really do love you. And Ben ..." and then she started crying again.

I didn't know what to say. I sighed, "Look, Tyr. I'm not gay. And even if I am, I wouldn't leave you for the world. I know you tease the hell out of me - "

She laughed, that made me feel better, "Right, you tease me all the time, but I know deep inside you have a kind and wonderful heart. Don't do - this - " and I pointed to her waist.

She "Eep!" and put protective hands there now finally being self-conscious of where she was and how little clothing she was wearing.

I nodded, "Better. Let's save that for later. What happened today is because Ben KNEW what the hell he was doing. He is obviously a good lover and I wish him the best. But unlike him telling me, 'We're going to be good friends.' That's really not going to happen. Not the way he is expecting anyways."

I wanted to defend him a little bit, "I mean I LIKE what he did but it was kind of shocking to me too. I would rather be with you than him - do you understand what I'm saying ?"

Tyr didn't say anything. She just leaned forward and pressed her bare chest up against me. And I did feel something stir in me that didn't seem so alien or strange or humiliating. It felt like a perfectly normal desire for a boy to have.

So - maybe I wasn't gay. Maybe I was. Did it matter ? Was it really such an awful thing what happened today ?

She then pulled back and spoke all business-like, "I'll let you get dressed. Your clothes are already on the sink." and she stepped out of the bathroom to leave me alone in my thoughts.

I dried off with the extra towel on the shelf and got dressed. I saw Ben sitting in a chair. When he left earlier he looked really proud and full of energy. Now, not so.

"You know." I asked him. That in itself was not so much a question as a confirmation.

He nodded solemnly, "Yeah. I know. I can't separate you from Tyr and I don't want to. I - didn't know you two were an item. Janet never told me that. So maybe - "

I continued his sentence, "Maybe if I wasn't with Tyr - "

He grabbed my continued sentence, "Right, if you weren't, you would be with me ?"

I kind of rolled my eyes which made him laugh. Then I added, "Yeah, with what you did, I probably would be with you. That was very - very special what you did for me. I don't know how I'm to respond to it though. You're kind of like the nicest bully I ever met. I feel funny inside, you know ?"

He brightened up at that. Then stood to stretch a bit. "Well it was fun for me, too. Maybe we can do it again sometime ?"

It wasn't that kind of funny. I just gave him the look. He understood lowering his head. His voice changed entirely, "Yeah, well, okay. Well, I =WILL= see you tomorrow in any case if that's alright ? Mr. White has some tests for you. I imagine you'd like my company for that, yes ?"

And I realized right then I could shoot him down and tell him NO. But I didn't. I smiled, and said, "Yeah. That would be fine. I appreciate you being there to make sure White doesn't get too weird on me."

"I'm never weird." Ben said grinning toothily back.

I looked to Janet. She hadn't said a word up to now and seemed totally eaten up with grief for the way Tyr lashed out at her. In many ways I don't think she really knew what took place except she fully believed that I was somehow humiliated.

That I was somehow punished, and put in my place - and that was it. It was just a joke to her. A silly joke that somehow - backfired - right in her face.

But I knew it was beyond this, that what Ben made me experience today was beyond words. That what Ben and me had was special. Yet I would never leave Tyr behind for it.

I nodded politely to Janet and left out her door to go back downstairs and return to my room. I looked to Teepo my Teddy Bear and taking him from the shelf brought him to the bed with me.

Then I spoke seriously and directly to him holding his furry paws:

"There may be a time when I decide I'm too old for Teddy Bears, Teepo. I hope you will be there when I finally make that decision, to hold my hand - and wish me well on my new journey."

With that I was a little misty-eyed myself, changed into my underwear, took a shower washed my hair, brushed my teeth, and finally went to sleep tucking Teepo between my legs and was twitching a little still from the pleasure I had earlier with Ben ...




END OF CHAPTER 79



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor # 









© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, that is one nasty way to rob someone. I mean, not that there is a nice way, but getting someone's sympathy over a lie like that first is really low.

Lol, that Wal-Mart thing is pretty weird.

"All the actors were Philipino and the girls in there were REALLY cute." - I can't help but think of this video: https://youtu.be/Vzb98tQp53I
I like to share that video every time someone complains that the stores are out of toilet paper.

All this talk of fighting and stuff makes me think about Marc. He likes to post a lot of fighting videos.
..............................
Wow, that is strangely tender from Tyr.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Ah, a kindred spirit! My husband and I have a shared sense of humor on many levels including fart jo.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I have been blessed to not have any STDs in my entire life. Of course about every 4-months I am havi.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

OK, will do :)



Reviews

Wow, that is one nasty way to rob someone. I mean, not that there is a nice way, but getting someone's sympathy over a lie like that first is really low.

Lol, that Wal-Mart thing is pretty weird.

"All the actors were Philipino and the girls in there were REALLY cute." - I can't help but think of this video: https://youtu.be/Vzb98tQp53I
I like to share that video every time someone complains that the stores are out of toilet paper.

All this talk of fighting and stuff makes me think about Marc. He likes to post a lot of fighting videos.
..............................
Wow, that is strangely tender from Tyr.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Ah, a kindred spirit! My husband and I have a shared sense of humor on many levels including fart jo.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

I have been blessed to not have any STDs in my entire life. Of course about every 4-months I am havi.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

OK, will do :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing