FB4-76 "Strawberry Feelings Forever"

FB4-76 "Strawberry Feelings Forever"

A Chapter by dw817
"

In losing, Tyr grumbled but took off her skirt while Janet removed her bra. I looked - no I didn't - I mean, I =tried= not to look at Ben as he removed his ... khakis leaving him only in his boxers.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 76 - "Strawberry Feelings Forever"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Hello there. Quite a bit happening.


As you know I have a best friend, Chris, who really is quite the complete opposite of me. I mean just last Sunday we went to look for a new toy I was interested in called BotBots.




I like them cause they look like normal things (as normal as toys get) and then you can transform them into robots.


It reminds me of when I was 16-years old and I had my family and friends at a Birthday party my Dad put together. I opened up the big present Dad got for me, which was a police car that transformed into a robot. An official Transformers toy !




At first my friends all started laughing like:


"Oh wow, he got you good !"

"Who's Daddy's little boy, right ?"

"That's mean ! Where's the REAL present at, Pops ?"


But after a minute of watching me open up the box and start to play with it, they changed their tune.


"Uhh, oh. You like it ? That's - different."

"David, how old are you again ?"

"Hey, Earth to David, you there ? There's other presents you know !"


So, yeah. I think all my life I have never actually been able to catch up to my actual age. I don't know if I mentioned this, if so it bears repeating.


Once I finally got to be 30-years old Dad sat down with me and we talked about people who were adults and people who weren't. In their head is what he meant and at the time he was a licensed psychologist.


He said, "There are a lot of people who go through this world and they are either adults or children. And that often doesn't change."


I asked, "Are you an adult ?"


And of course he replied, "Yes. Yes, I am."


"How about me ?"


He put a hand on my shoulder. "No, no you are not. And I don't think you ever will be. It's not a problem. I'm here for you. Other people are here for you, too. I don't think you will ever need to bear the weight of being an adult in your lifetime. And I hope you won't ever hold that against me."


So ... good in a way, but maybe sad in another. And it reflects. I mean just earlier today I got to talking to someone from the government and my conversation went to how neat the cellphone was I just got a week ago - and she finally yelled, "Focus, David ! We're trying to do something important here !"


So, yeah. It can be a problem. But you know you gotta look at the positive. I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, never been married. So I have all that going for me I think ...


It does hit me sometimes. Chris for instance wanted this really pretty sparkle-crystal-Christmas lamp they had at Cracker Barrel, it's a sort of restaurant and gift store combined.


Anyways he said that would really make a nice Christmas present for me to get for him and it's only $30.


I said that's be fine.


We got there, he looked around for a moment. Found it, pulled it out, then shoved it back in disgusted. "Augh ! It's now $40 ! B******s ! Nevermind, we'll get something else."


And maybe an adult is supposed to accept that. But I didn't.


"Chris, you want it right ?" I inquired.


"Not at that price." he growled.


"But I'm buying it !" I insisted.


"So ?" was his question.


"So, I'm buying it !" And I smiled to him.


I took the box back out, rang it up with the cashier and handed it to him.


He seemed confused. Then spoke, "I would never have bought it at that price !"


I grinned, "Well, you didn't, =I= bought it. So Merry Christmas alright already !?"


He nodded. Then I asked the cashier lady if they had any ribbon candy as that's what Rose really likes.


"We just got some in." she stepped around the register to go to a display aisle where there was a box for $10.


I took that and had it rung up. She looked at me for a moment, "You could've rung both of those purchases together."


At which Chris laughed, "His brain is like a squirrel in a box. He can only think of one thing at a time."


I smiled. That was fine with me. She rang up the 2nd purchase. I took the two bags, removed the candy from one, put it in with the Christmas lamp, then put the 2nd bag around the first.


We left, ran a few more errands. He took me home. Then called me up to say he wrote me an Email with a 15-second video of it.


"Oh so cool !" So I saw it and yeah it's really nifty, lots and lots of pretty glitter moving around for 3-AA batteries.


And I have always been that way. A bit of an impulse buyer. I am probably every advertiser's dream consumer. As long as it has a cute cartoon character attached to it, anime, or glitter or SOMETHING, chances are I'll buy it even if especially I don't need it.


I mean if you look around my house it is filled to the brims and cupboards, cabinets, and shelves with tchotchkes. Little plastic figures, metal robots, stuffed animals, and everything in-between. And what won't fit on shelves I hang directly on the wall so long as it's cute, kawaii, glitters, or is interesting in some way.


I was also giving some more thought to Trump. I saw a video of him answering questions - but he would only answer questions from people who had their hand raised - and deliberately shot down people saying, "You're done." to those he didn't like their questions from.


I came up with this, that Trump has always wanted to be a schoolteacher:


. . .


Reporter: Excuse me, Mr. President

Trump:  Did you raise your hand ?

Reporter: Did I what ?

Trump: I don't see your hand raised. You sit down until you can learn the rules. You, in the back. I see you chewing gum there !

Cameraman: Who, me ?

Trump: Yes you, behind the camera. Come on ! You know you're not supposed to chew gum at my interviews.

Cameraman: But I ... !

Trump: Did you bring enough gum for everyone ?

Cameraman: I hardly think this -

Trump: What's that ? You don't have enough ? Then we'll have no more of your nonsense. Go stand in the corner !

Cameraman: Mr. President I am required to operate -

Trump: In the corner - now ! ... Yes, that one. That's it. Now put your nose in the corner. Closer. More. There ! Smell that corner. You smell that ? That's discipline. Now you stay there until I call for you. Next reporter.

Reporter #2: Mr. President.

Trump: Yes, your hand is up.

Reporter #2: Thank you Mr. President, I wanted to know if you can -

Trump: I'm sorry, that should be worded, "you want to know if I MAY -"

Reporter #2: Excuse me ?

Trump: You need to word that "if I may," not "if I can." Cause I CAN do anything cause I'm the president. Whether I may do it or may not, that's up to me. You're lucky to be in here to talk to me at all.

Reporter #2: !!!


. . .


So there is that. :)


Anyways, last we left Dev he was in quite the sticky situation with Ben leaning and leering over him. The card game continues in this next chapter which begins NOW.


Janet leered, "You want to concede now and take your penalty as well as your punishment or - put on your big boy pants, suck it up and keep playing ?"

Ben grinned, "Can't he suck it up as part of his punishment ?"

Now I was confused, "Can't I suck - what ?"

Ben oblivious to my naivety leaned back in his chair, creaking it, and still wearing his Khakis I could see from from the obvious bulge there that he was quite excited with the prospect of me losing.

My voice came out again as a tight squeak, "No ! No ! I'll keep playing. I'm playing !"

Janet drawled with a syrupy smile, "Sure you are Dev. No worries. It's still your turn. Do you want to exchange a card ?"

I nodded. Just then at that very moment I understood how to win this hand ! So I continued.

Ben who was leaning back watching for me to gracefully lose suddenly seeing that I was actually doing quite well sat upright in his chair to play. Both Tyr and Janet were intent on the game too. It was quite obvious all 3 were against me now to get that one last shred of clothing off my body.

And then I won !

Tyr grumbled but took off her skirt while Janet removed her bra. I looked - no I didn't - I mean, I =tried= not to look at Ben as he removed his ... khakis leaving him only in his boxers now.

"Well played." he rumbled to me, now sounding a bit uncertain as to who would actually lose.

I nodded completely avoiding eye contact.

Janet spoke, "Well done, Dev. You are now the dealer. I think I should tell you even if you continue to win you do not win back any of your clothing. You are on the edge. You lose just ONE hand now and it's punishment and into the bathtub you go !"

And then it happened. Despite being the dealer I lost the hand.

Fearing what would happen next my hearing suddenly shifted and it sounded like my ears were clogged with wax or I was underwater. My heart started beating even faster than it was and despite how cool the room was I felt sweat start to bead up on my forehead.

This was accented especially by Ben placing a heavy hand on my shoulder. "It's time, Dev. Time for your punishment."

If I had hoped that the two girls would quietly continue playing cards with each other I was mistaken. The moment Ben spoke the two girls kicked out of their seats to narrow their eyes and only at me. Tyr was in her panties and Janet still in her boyshorts.

Janet now spoke, "We have a winner ! Err ... loser !"

Tyr was bubbling with excitement, "What's the punishment ? What is it huh - I wanna know !"

Janet tilted her head to the bathroom, "A swirlie of course, a 'lemon-flavored' one this time !"

And as much as I didn't like any swirlies I felt Ben remove his hand from my shoulder and speak, "Eww, that's gross, Jan ... I want him clean for what I have in mind !"

Janet nodded to him, "Absolutely. So, we'll think of some other appropriate punishment."

Ben then got behind me and did all but lean his bulge up against my backside. He purred, "I think Dev's been a real sport about this whole thing, let's just forget the punishment and let him go to the bathtub as you said earlier."

Janet stood in thought for a moment, "Okay. But he gets washed too."

Ben stepped back for a second to crack his massively muscular knuckles. "Now THAT is something =I= can do." He then put his huge hand around my neck and led me into the bathroom.

Janet and Tyr following stood by to watch what would happen.

I started to step in the tub in my underwear when Ben stopped me. "Not yet cutie, here, let's get it a good temperature first."

Janet then opened up the drawers near the toilet to pull out a scrubbing loofah sponge and two washcloths.

She handed them to Ben. I stood by shivering watching what happened. I was pretty sure Ben wasn't going to do - whatever it is he had in mind with two girls watching so I started to panic when they both got up to leave the bathroom.

"Wait - wha - where you are going ?" I asked frantically.

* * *

"We'll be back." Tyr said with a grin. "Everyone who didn't lose gets to put back on all their clothes and jewelry and watch whomever loses get their punishment."

I sighed, "Ah - aha ! Okay good, well, Ben, you heard her, time to get dressed again. Such a shame, yeah ? I'll - take the tub from here. I'll call you all when I'm done."

Ben smiled shaking his head and rumbled with his deep voice, "It's optional, Dev. I kind of like the way I am now. In fact - " He then took off his khaki shorts to reveal hot pink boxers beneath.

I could only stare for a long time at his massive bulge which refused to shrink. After a full minute of him not moving at all so I could take it all in, he started to move forward to me, my eyes glued on it, when to my relief Tyr and Janet returned, all fully dressed and with all their jewelry and everything back on.

Tyr saw Ben in nothing but the boxers and squealed with delight. "Ben you are one fine looking man !" she said with a toothy grin.

Ben stepped back from me a bit and bowed gracefully, "Why thank you, Tyr. I know I am - but it's good to hear anyways."

Then he turned to me. "What do you think, Dev ? Do you like what you see ?"

But I had since torn my gaze away from him so I was no longer facing forward. I started shivering two ways. One I really was freezing my butt off being only in my tighty-whitey underwear and two because I realized here pretty soon I was going to be naked with this massive man in the bathtub a few minutes from now.

I could see he was waiting for me to say something. "You're - ah - uhh - " I couldn't speak. I looked to Tyr piteously and all she did was leer wording with her mouth silently, "Delicious."

Ben laughed at me inept ability at forming syllables, "So you're a bit nervous. First time jitters. Everyone has them and hey, it's okay ! No worries. I'm gonna make you feel all better."

He then stepped forward and around me to check the temperature of the water. I stared in terror at the massive heart-shaped buttocks he had covered by his one-piece of fabric boxer shorts. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest !

He carefully added the mixture of strawberry bubble-bath and took the washcloth putting it under the streaming warm tap of water to moisten it up. He rubbed his hands in them transferring the smell of strawberries to his fingers.

He then stepped back and because I was so lost in my thoughts he just about backed his butt right up over my head when Janet pulled on my arm to get me to the side.

I stood still shivering and Janet was definitely no help. While she held my hand nicely I was pretty sure if I pulled free she'd scratch me or something. It was quite clear these two girls wanted front seat to see Ben get all chummy with me in the tub.

Finally the water was at the level he wanted. He turned off both the hot and cold water, then came to me, looking down at my underwear. I was still frozen with fear and confusion at the feelings running through me at the time.

He tugged on the back of my underwear a bit. "Very nice. Good and clean. You must wash your laundry often."

"Thank you. Yes I - " I said but couldn't bite it back quick enough.

Tyr gasped in surprise. I guess she figured I was gonna put up a real struggle to do what Ben wanted and here I was being courteous to him. She couldn't believe her ears !

Ben I believe was expecting nothing less, "Here, Dev. Sit over here for a second, would you please ?"

Tyr immediately bounced off the toilet so I could sit on it. The seat was icy cold and I shivered even more.

He laughed, "You're really cold aren't you ?" He then lowered himself to his knees to carefully pull on each side of my underwear. I guess I could've fought him but I didn't. There really was no way out of this.

He pulled until he got them down to my knees. Then he put one large hand under the calf of my leg to gently remove my underwear, kissing the soles of my feet each time the leg cleared my toes.

"You have such beautiful feet, Dev." he whispered reverently.

I shivered even more. Tyr and Janet were beyond words now and just saying OOH and AHH as Ben had his full attention and courtesy towards me.

And then my underwear was off. I shot my hands and splayed them to cover my front.

Ben laughed, "There's no need for that Dev. We're all grown men here, aren't we ? Nothing to be ashamed of. You're in good company, Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise you. Go with what you're feeling now. It's only natural."

The two girls were incredibly quiet and had eyes were as wide as saucers taking everything in. Clearly they were enjoying the show and Ben's kind words to me immensely. I whined towards Tyr when she suddenly asked angrily, "What ? Do you want us to leave ?"

I couldn't speak quickly enough, "No no no !"

Ben put a big burly hand on my bare back and rubbed it, still warm from the strawberry scent on the washcloth he washed his hands with earlier. Suddenly the frozen hairs on my back extended into goosebumps grateful to have warmth no matter where it was coming from. I was certain he could feel that.

Then he purred in my ear, loud enough for the girls to hear, "Okay Dev. Let's get you cleaned up now. I have the water just perfect for you." and pushing gently on my back got me to walk numbly over to the tub.




END OF CHAPTER 76



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor # 








© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That's very interesting. My parents wouldn't buy me LEGOs after a certain age because they said I was too old for them, but then my high school boyfriend had a bunch of LEGOs and made all sorts of amazing things with them. I don't think there's ever such a thing as being too old for toys. However, we may grow to enjoy more practical types of toys a.k.a tools. I consider pretty much everything in my kitchen a toy. Having to clean up after playing is the only part that sucks about cooking.

I would be more of an impulse buyer if I had more money to spend, but I have to pinch pennies. If there's a non-food item I want that's more than $1, I might put it in by eBay/Amazon cart, let it sit for a while, and then remove it a week later when I decide I don't really need it.

Haha! I'm having a fun time imagining Orange T**d in that scenario. However, I think that teachers who waste class time lecturing their students on how to behave are not the best teachers. The best teachers are the ones who focus on the subject matter they are teaching as much as possible. In high school, I had a couple of teachers who let us eat in class, and I took advantage of that privilege because I always had a club to attend during lunch. I appreciated those teachers a lot.

During university, one of my professors took attendance and then lectured the people who didn't want to be in class about respect. Frankly, I think it was the professor who was being disrespectful of us as adults. It's our choice whether to show up to class or not. We're paying for the courses, after all. If we can pass the tests without attending lectures, it's not the professor's job to make sure we attend. Personally, I always attended lectures, so I found it annoying when the people who didn't want to be there were chatting about how drunk they got last night and making it difficult for me to hear the professor. I'd rather not have those people in class with me. I feel like getting class points just for warming a seat is insulting.

Wow, that was amazingly sensual.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I didn’t like any of my teachers until my family moved back to California when I was in 6th grade... read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

Special-Ed for being from California ? Is there something I don't know about.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Technically they called me "emotionally disturbed" for pretending to be a cat in class. I call it be.. read more



Reviews

That's very interesting. My parents wouldn't buy me LEGOs after a certain age because they said I was too old for them, but then my high school boyfriend had a bunch of LEGOs and made all sorts of amazing things with them. I don't think there's ever such a thing as being too old for toys. However, we may grow to enjoy more practical types of toys a.k.a tools. I consider pretty much everything in my kitchen a toy. Having to clean up after playing is the only part that sucks about cooking.

I would be more of an impulse buyer if I had more money to spend, but I have to pinch pennies. If there's a non-food item I want that's more than $1, I might put it in by eBay/Amazon cart, let it sit for a while, and then remove it a week later when I decide I don't really need it.

Haha! I'm having a fun time imagining Orange T**d in that scenario. However, I think that teachers who waste class time lecturing their students on how to behave are not the best teachers. The best teachers are the ones who focus on the subject matter they are teaching as much as possible. In high school, I had a couple of teachers who let us eat in class, and I took advantage of that privilege because I always had a club to attend during lunch. I appreciated those teachers a lot.

During university, one of my professors took attendance and then lectured the people who didn't want to be in class about respect. Frankly, I think it was the professor who was being disrespectful of us as adults. It's our choice whether to show up to class or not. We're paying for the courses, after all. If we can pass the tests without attending lectures, it's not the professor's job to make sure we attend. Personally, I always attended lectures, so I found it annoying when the people who didn't want to be there were chatting about how drunk they got last night and making it difficult for me to hear the professor. I'd rather not have those people in class with me. I feel like getting class points just for warming a seat is insulting.

Wow, that was amazingly sensual.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

I didn’t like any of my teachers until my family moved back to California when I was in 6th grade... read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

Special-Ed for being from California ? Is there something I don't know about.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Technically they called me "emotionally disturbed" for pretending to be a cat in class. I call it be.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing