FB3-29 "You'll Eat Those Words"

FB3-29 "You'll Eat Those Words"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"I think you need to know precisely what that term means you said to me earlier !" and before Daniel could object, she grabbed him by the back scruff of his uniform and dragged him out the elevator.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2017 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 29 - "You'll Eat Those Words"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: TEEN


The soldier nodded and without a word, hoisted me up over his shoulder, pocketed the recording, and stood in the corner, ready to continue my trek to Arkos as the others remained perfectly silent, watching Stefani carefully, flattening up against the sides of the elevator to give her a wide berth.

Suddenly she expertly back karate kicked the elevator control box hard with the flat of her heel, cracking the protective paneling, and the elevator stopped abruptly. The guards looked on in fear. What now ?

"My floor, I believe !" she said in a delightful musical trill. She reached around to tap the OPEN button and then looked behind her.

"Oh, you're coming with me !" she said to the guard that challenged her earlier.

"Tell me," she said in a sweet tone, tickling his chin under his helmet, "What's your name, honey ?"

"Da - Daniel ?" he said in a muffled voice, although he was having difficulty speaking because of the prior injection, clearly a lethal overdose of it, and he was clawing at the needle trying to pull it out since it broke in his suit.

"Daniel." she said flatly. "I see. Well, I think you need to know precisely what that term means you said to me earlier !" and before he could object, she grabbed him by the back scruff of his uniform and dragged him out the elevator, surprising the guards at just how ferociously strong she was.


Already the injection she gave him earlier was paralyzing his legs and arms and he whimpered helplessly in her grip.

"Don't wait up for me, boys !" she said playfully over her shoulder as his own heavy security boots loudly clumped over the elevator opening in her haste to drag him out.

"What are - what are - !?" he began helplessly but then felt his tongue go numb and he accidentally bit it. Blood trickled down the side of his mouth.

"Shutup, sweetie." she said carelessly and then suddenly dragged him through a door clearly marked for a women's restroom.

She threw him on the cold tiled floor where he remained motionless. Then she clicked the door locked and looked over her shoulder at him coyly.

"We wouldn't want anyone disturbing us, now would we ?"

The guard could no longer speak and his legs twitched terribly. Apparently the injection was not altogether safe, likely an experimental concoction, and at this high a dosage had some kind of lethal venom attached to it.

Suddenly he shuddered all over. In addition to the floor being cold, the poison of the injection was rapidly going through him causing involuntary muscle spasms.

"Ohh ... You're restless for me ? How sweet of you." she said and in a sudden move, yanked off his helmet. Underneath was the florid face of a young red-headed boy, drooling uncontrollably due to the prior injection. It was clear he would die if left untreated from this terrible toxin.

Stefani reached back in her purse and pulled out a baby's bib.

"Must be pretty close to your lunchtime, isn't it ?" She quickly tied it around his neck, and of course, it was too short so it actually hung like a small handkerchief around his chin.

"I was saving this for Dev." she muttered to herself as she adjusted it over his aghast face. "Ah well, I can always get another one from the nursery." she told herself and tilted her head playfully.

Next she pulled out a pair of rubber gloves and snapped them tightly over her fingers. Making sure he could clearly see them.

"What was it you told me earlier ? I'm - full of ... ?" she said fixing her beautiful eyes on his now more than terrified green ones.


* * *


There was a moment of silence as she carefully stood up, turned around to face her back to him, and then hoisted up her skirt and lower her panties to bend nude down and directly over his face.

Outside the bathroom you could hear a renewed effort of him scrabbling against the hard tiles, unsuccessfully to get away from what she was now horrifically doing to him.

"Now now, we'll have none of that." she said reaching behind her to grab his head hard and continued what she was doing flexing the muscles in her buttocks, now naked and exposed inches from his face.

He gagged and there was a terrible sound of wet suffocation.

"I think you'd better eat it all up like a good little boy," she said grunting a little harder, "or you just might not get dessert !" she added in a fierce tone, holding her pose bent over his face.

You could hear him wailing now, miserable, crying, and finally, swallowing, or else he would die of asphyxiation. He knew this.

"Good boy." Stefani said, almost surprised to see him compliant so soon, then to herself, "I'll have to give credit to Petrov over this latest drug mixture, 'Despair.' "

Soon he stopped crying and all you could hear was horrible wet swallowing sounds followed by occasional groaning of nausea. "That's it." Stefani said in her nicest voice, "Eat it all up like a good boy." and she let go of his head to caress his red hair lovingly, coaxing him to eat more.

She continued for several minutes until she had evacuated entirely upon him. She turned around and any loose pudding on his face she shoved into his mouth with her gloves with one hand, forcing him to eat it, all the while caressing his hair with the other, occasionally rubbing his throat to make sure it all went down.

Finally, completed, she rose up, "Excuse me for a minute sweetie, will you ?" she said and stepped over to the stall to toss her gloves into it.

As she did so he struggled hard against the venom not so much to get away as to vomit. He - had to. What she just fed him was - unspeakable ! All he could manage was quiet guttural coughing but nothing more.

Stefani ignored his misery and with a fierce strength, incredible to believe, wrenched free one of the rolls of toilet paper from its spindle from one of the bathroom stalls. She proceeded to wipe herself clean before tossing it into the bowl and flushing it and raising back up her panties, patting herself comfortably on her bottom.

Unexpectedly, she let out a little gas. But Stefani explained it to him, "You just can't beat these all-natural ingredients !" she said and laughed loudly at the horrid statement.

His chin trembled in a renewed effort to purge his stomach of her filth but the poison had done it's worst, fully paralyzing him now so all he could do was move his eyes and breathe, though not very well.

Then she returned back to him and took his bib, well stained now, and wiped his face with it before stuffing it in his mouth, which paralyzed in an open position. "Baby got all dirty, didn't he with his yummy num nums ?" she said in a tone definitely reserved for children.


She then used the remainder of the roll to clean him up as well as she could, flushing the toilet no less than a dozen times, until the entire roll was used up.

Stefani went to the sink to wash her hands. He breathed fearfully hard out of his nose, his wide eyes on her at the terrible deed she just did.

"Right," she said quietly, drying her hands, and with terrible meaning put her face up against his, grabbing hard on his hair to the point of pulling it out, "WHO is full of S**T ... NOW !?"

He coughed quietly but didn't have the strength to spit out the bib in her face as he wanted. Although he couldn't move his face, it was was tingling and he couldn't be sure if it was the poison coursing through him or the raw rage he was feeling for her right now.

"That's right," she said melodically, "YOU are, midear." She then stood up for a moment to shake a finger down at him, "And, we can't have that. It's like my Momma used to tell me, the more crap that life gives you, the harder you need to flush it down !"

She faced him and then it seemed as if she was having a terrible flashback because her eyes fluttered frighteningly as if she was having an epileptic seizure, "Get rid of it - get rid of it - get rid of it - GET RID OF IT !"

He whimpered out his nose watching her face contort, clearly she was completely insane, as she recalled terrible memories from the past.

Then she returned back to reality, the edges of her eyes were wet with tears. What she remembered must've been terrible indeed. Horrible abuse from her parents years ago ?

"Yes. Need to flush it all down the toilet." she concluded humming contentedly as she stripped him of his armor leaving him only in his underwear, the filthy bib was still stuffed tightly in his mouth and she really hadn't cleaned his face that well with it.

She opened the restroom door and looked around. There was no-one in sight. She went to a side panel and inserted a pass-key. The aperture blinked acknowledgement and opened up. A rapid disposal garbage chute.

She pell-melled his clothes and armor into the wide opening and removed her pass-key to see it close again satisfyingly. "Can't have anyone following us by identifying you from your uniform, now can we ? Not that you'll need it where you're going" she said with a grin and a wink.

Then she returned back into the bathroom, making sure to lock it again behind her. The drug she gave him earlier was strong indeed. He hadn't moved from his prone position. She washed her hands in boiling water and soap. And again. And again. And again ! Until her hands were as bright red as a boiled lobster's.

For Stefani clearly always wanted to be clean, prim, and proper at all times during her employment at Arkos and dirty hands just would not do.




END OF CHAPTER 29



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing