dreadnaught

dreadnaught

A Story by drin

I woke in the cockpit of dreadnaught. When my eyes adjusted to the bright light from outside the only thing i saw was destroyed mechs everywhere. I was trying to recall what happened but nothing came to mind. “Is anyone out there hello can anyone hear reply if you can” “This is Drinthian where  are you” “Thank god that i finally found a survivor” How long have you been on this frequency?” “ for a couple of hours why” just wondering” I started to turn on my systems. When i heard something approaching from my back of my mech. That's when i knew something was wrong i quickly turned on the rest of my systems and turn my mech around. What i saw made me regret starting up dreadnaught. It was an enemy mech but not any mech no it was the predator. It was specifically made to battle in closer quarters. It was the reason dreadnaught ever was made even tho the dreadnaught had better weapons then the predator. The dreadnaught had way less armor than the  predator. Which means that if the pilot of that mech is skilled enough i could lose this fight. Right before i launched my attack on the mech. I heard from my headset “ I finally found someone else who survived!” I was surprised I could barely reply. When i finally got myself together i replied. “ what happened to everyone else?” “They were all wiped out by one mech” “Just one?” “ya” We stopped talking for a little bit. I decided after a little while to break the silence. “ We should find somewhere to rest” the pilot in the enemy mech didn't answer. I was completely confused by this. I quickly turned my mech off and hopped out of it i ran over to the other mech and opened the c**k pits door open. The pilot in the other mech was passed out. Not only were they passed out I also figured out something very strange. The other pilot was a girl not a guy which really messed with me because guys are the only ones capable of driving a mech.

© 2017 drin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on April 1, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017

Author

drin
drin

pullman washington, WA



About
im a fourteen year old guy who wants to publish his own book one day. more..

Writing
Gun Shot's Gun Shot's

A Story by drin