Lonleiness

Lonleiness

A Poem by Chrissy Ann

Loneliness you are my only company. You wrap yourself around me.  You hold me at night,  robbing me of my sleep...causing my heart to ache. You reach deep within my soul; stirring a feeling...Utter loss. No matter how I hide, you always finds me.  Loneliness, my only companion. You are always there for me, like an old sweater hugging my body.  You grip me, squeezing the breathe from my lungs and stifling my heart. On the outside, I smile while inside I die a little more each day. My soul urns for completeness, to be whole once again. Loneliness you have been here with me through thick and thin...surrounding me with your company, being my only confidante, yet I detest you for it. It is time for you to move on. It is time for you to release your hold. I do not want your company anymore. Please, please let me go. Release your hold I beg of you...forever.

© 2012 Chrissy Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on January 20, 2012
Last Updated on January 20, 2012

Author

Chrissy Ann
Chrissy Ann

Valrico, FL



About
I am new to on line blogging and posting my poetry. I have been writing since I was in my teens. It helps me express myself, clear my mind, and connect the emotions of life. It is just my expressio.. more..

Writing
Move On? Move On?

A Poem by Chrissy Ann