Better

Better

A Poem by Diahnna C. Peairson
"

I wrote this thinking of it more as lyrics than a poem.

"

Here I am, living life in the fast lane and getting nowhere fast.  I wish I had time to just slow things down a bit and be with you.  Cause I've tried to fight this world on my own, but all my good intentions have failed me.  But you love me and you give me all I need to make things better.

Here I am, living a life of normality and not making a difference.  I wish I could just turn around and start things all over again.  Cause I've tried to fight this world on my own, but all my good intentions have failed me.  But you love me and you give me all I need to make things better.

Hold on, I gotta put down my pen cause I have an appointment and I can't be late.  I hope a minute or two was just enough time to let you know that I'll be back tomorrow to spend some time with you.  I don't want to fight this world on my own, cause all my good intentions have failed me.  But you still love me and you give me all that I need to make things better.

           You make things better.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.

© 2009 Diahnna C. Peairson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on February 18, 2009
Last Updated on February 18, 2009

Author

Diahnna C. Peairson
Diahnna C. Peairson

Deer Park, TX



About
My name is Diahnna. I am 24. I just want to share my writing. more..

Writing