Honey bunny

Honey bunny

A Story by Doreen
"

I hate to admit that man is almost all I think about.

"
Yes, doesn't he seem like the perfect boyfriend? Would you believe I almost did time because of him?

He is not a good boyfriend. He could take so much from me and not feel even a slight conscience to give. He had admitted to his friends that he's a "womanising twat". Womanisers are generally single...?


To love is to sacrifice. And as ridiculous as it sounds, I would sacrifice my life for him and not ask for anything in return except his realization of what a big mistake he's making by taking me for granted.
I know of so many women that say stupid bullshit like "I feel like you don't care about me." (You have got to agree with me on that.)
He cares, I know he does. I don't care that we're not friends on Facebook.

But I f*****g care that we can never be more than this hidden relationship. We have never gone (overseas excluded) out to have dinner in the two years+ we've been together. Not once, because he holds a high position at work and can't risk being seen with a twenty year old.


I have tried leaving. Yes I am too young for you and you understand that. So why don't you spare me more pain and let me go for good? That or just do this with me! The people who judge- tell them to go f**k themselves. Defend me like I do you!
You think my family and friends are not concerned that my boyfriend is twenty four years my senior? I love you enough to protect you, us, from their judgment. I tell them that if they can't accept you, too bad because I'm in it for the long haul. "I love him, I love being with him. He's smart, he's funny, he's lovely, charming, responsible. He's f*****g perfect, I've never been happier and no one can be more sure of that than I."


This is bullshit. I don't even know what you like about me.

Besides my company.

© 2013 Doreen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013

Author

Doreen
Doreen

About
Just here to write and read. Feel free to critique! more..

Writing